New Reply New Topic Followed by 20 people

Shepherd is right, but don't panic. It would be of great help to know when your last period was and when was the last time you had unprotected sex or fingering with sperm?

Another thing to know is that two weeks from when your last period was meant to happen is right about the time a pregnancy test works for the first time. A Dr's blood test is best but I suggest you go to the store or have someone go get one for you. Find one that specifically says "early pregnancy" or "2 weeks" somewhere on the label.

Fingers crossed!

So... I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend were fooling around... i gave him a blowjob but he didn't come... after he touched his penis with the Pre-cum... we don't remember if he wiped his hand on not... when he touched his penis it had pre-cum and my saliva all over it... then we waited like 3-5 mins and then he figured me... we stopped immediately because I got scared.... we have been panicing and stressing ever since... this happened on July 18 and now it's July 24 and I'm supposed to get my period on the 23 or the 24 but I haven't gotten it... we are really scared and don't know what to do???

Health Elite

If your period really was forecast to arrive 23/24 then 18th was not likely a fertile day. How did you calculate your period start date?

New Member
1 post

What do you mean?? It used to come on the beginning of the month... then it went to the 15th and now the 23rd/24th.... it been coming on those dates for a few months now.I'm the person who typed the story.

Health Elite

Hi Janni.

Often the date the next period is due to start is calculated by an app, or if the cycle is regular, then it is referenced to that cycle length. So if it is always 30 days, then it is likely the next period would start 30 days after the LMP started.

It would appear that your cycle may not be regular, but if you can give me the exact start dates that range from 1st to 24th, I will take them into consideration.

You are reckoned to be fertile from 19th day to the 14th day before the next period is actually due to arrive. A period starts a fortnight after Ovulation Day (OD) if pregnancy has not occurred. You are considered fertile on OD an the previous 5 days as sperm can live in a woman's body for up to 6 days. So in order for you to have been fertile on 18th, OD would have to have been no earlier than 18th. If OD were 18th July, then your period would not be expected until 1st August.18th, OD would have to have been no earlier than 18th. If OD were 18th July, then your period would not be expected until 1st August.

In addition to that, from the details you have given, there would be only a very slight chance of pregnancy anyway.

I think your period may well come in the next day or so

i finger my girl friend with a sperm in my finger ,did she get fregnant?
she told me she didnt get mens with 1 month:(

what are you sure?

what the! i should ask her about it

hey? I'm too scared , how do i know if she is fregnant?

i put a semen in my hands and finger my gf , did he get fregnant?

Health Elite
It is possible if it happened at a fertile time, but you have given no information to determine that.

Health Elite
She could take a test

No you should be okay like that happened wit me and my gf and she is not like

Health Elite
That's irrelevant. What happens with one couple does not necessarily happen with another. Some couples have sexual intercourse on fertile days yet pregnancy does not occur.

so I got fingered by my boyfriend and he checked if he had cummed and he said he did,but he claims that he used a different hand to finger me and also that he washed his hands afterwards, I have an awful memory. So let's just say that he forgot or was in the moment but his hand had been in the open for some time. Surely the sperm can't survive? It must need moisture and stuff? I meant to start my period in around 2 days and I'm not sure whether I'm experiencing PMS or if I'm pregnant? Someone help? Thanks