New Hope

Hello I am writing this post in order to find a solution for my special problem called chapped lips. I spend a lot time outside with my friends walking, and playing basketball and tennis, so wind and low temperature can hurt my lips and make them awful and painful. I never consulted any doctor or some other specialist about his my problem, and I did not care about it, but I can not stand sharp pain anymore.  According to this it is evident that my dry lips have become  really big problem and I hope that you can recommend me some useful lip balm?

Hello everyone I am reading your posts about this interesting topic for me because my lips are chapped and I have to do something in order to prevent them. I never consulted any specialist connected to this issue, bu I decided to start using, some natural remedies such as sugar aloe vera and coconut oil in order to heal my dry lips. I have to admit that results were not bad, But when my friend suggested lip balm Sephora, I started putting it on my lips and I am very satisfied, so I would recommend it to all of you. If you can give some more instructions, write, please?

Hi guys I am writing this post because I can not stand that my lips are chapped and very painful sometimes. Reason for this is absolutely my being outside all the time, even though when it is very cold and windy. I never consulted any doctor or some other expert about my irritating issue, but even though that I did not talk to them, I decided to buy some lip balm, and so I started using lip balm called Burt;s bees and I have to admit that I am very satisfied.  I t is my recommendation for you, but would like to hear some useful advice too?

Hello guys I have to say that topic if your posts is very interesting for me because I have chapped lips, because I am outside all the time and weather conditions in autumn and winter are very bad for my sensitive lips. I used sugar and aloe vera for three weeks, three times a day, but I am not impressed with the results, so I hope that some other dry lips remedies can heal my chapped lips. reading your posts I heard for two lip  balms, and I would be very graceful if tou can recommend me something more that can prevent my chapped lips?

Hello guys I am one more person who has a problem, called dry lips. I did not care about this problem before but my chapped lips look awful and I feel sharp pain sometimes. I never consulted any doctor or other expert who can give me some useful advice, but I used some natural remedies, such as sugar and shea butter for three weeks, but results were not good as I expected, so I decided to start using some lip balm. I heard for one called Burt's bees, that is very useful for resolving my problem, so what is your opinion?

Hello I am writing this post because I believe that you have some adequate solution for my problem, called dry lips, so I hope that you can suggest me some dry lips remedies. I forgot to say that I work a lot and walk from home to job every day and strong wind and cold weather are very bad for my lips,so I decided to start using some chapped lips remedies that can help me. My friend used sugar for two weeks but she was not satisfied so I would be very happy if you could suggest me some useful lip balm?