Hi, I am 36 years old male and I have problem with my anger. Generally I am not aggressive person but sometimes when someone angers me I can't react very unpredictable. Several time I fought with people on the street and later when I analyzed these situation I concluded that I could avoid the fight. I have problem with controlling my anger. If someone has similar problem I would like to hear your experiences.

Hi, I also had problems with my anger earlier and several times I was in serious trouble because of that. Anger is normal thing and everyone feels it from time to time. Important thing is that you have to learn how to control it and don't let it to overflow you. You have to learn how to relax in such situations. Anger will not solve your problems and it just can make them worse. You have to make yourself to think twice before you do something and think about consequences which your anger may cause.

Hi, I also have an anger problem since I can remember. I'm 25 and married at work I'm quite and nice I guess I feel people like to vent out on me so I fought the guy and lost my wife 3year and my job. Everytime I mess up i mess up big. I've been on med. and consuling since I can remember also. I wish I can be normal god nows I spent enouth money tring to help myself please pray for me!

Hey Milt and others: I just had landlord dude hit my door with his vaccum in hallway, ( I'm at odds with my landlord), so I opened the door ,ask why the bang and he told me to ---- off! then he even invited me to parking lot to fight? he is crazy. I could take him out in 5 seconds or less. he is trying to get me thrown in jail 'cause I called health board about discusting building .It cost him money to fix ... repair... and clean building and fill holes in parking lot. Many other issues , I am moving in two days.
My sister who is a phyciatric nurse gave me TWO POWERFULL words to HELP ME the words are " WHO CARES"! Try it , it really works. Good luck.
Some people are like garbage trucks, they drive around all day picking up and dumping their garbage off. lets not let those people bothers us any more.
Ron.