I am just being diagnosed with type 1 diabetes and am having problems with monitoring my blood sugar levels it seems like I can't control my blood sugar level and am curious what do I do wrong I mean it looks like this- I measure my blood sugar level and according to the result I am suppose to eat something and when I do eat plus I am taking insulin injections at about the same time each day but still my sugar level is unpredictable –sometimes it happens it falls down despite the fact I just ate. So I am curious what I do wrong and why I can’t control my blood sugar levels related to my diabetes type 1 diagnose. Thanks!

I would say you just need some more time to figure this all out. I am also diagnosed with diabetes type 1 and I also had the exact same problem at the beginning –I haven't managed anyhow to control my blood sugar levels and it is more about the way each organism reacts on treatment so I suppose you have meal plan or schedule whatever but further more you should note how you react on each food you have been taking so try to note it somewhere and besides if you smoke or worse if you drink it is not good at all-for even a small alcohol amount could cause your blood sugar levels to fall down but anyway the most important for controlling your blood sugar level is to follow the proper food schedule and you could do this by knowing that in general our sugar blood is highest up to 2 hours after meal due to the fact that food raises our sugar blood but also it much matters how and what you eat as well as at what time of the day you eat so if you develop a habit of noting everything you do involving your meal diet, exercising or meds you are taking you could also control your blood sugar levels more effectively in which manner you could create a diabetic plan that would fit your individual condition and lifestyle.