I was hopping that someone could explain what the hell has happened to my sister.
About three months ago she had breast augmentation surgery and I remember she was telling me how satisfied she was with the results of the operation.
But, I don’t know what happened but I know that something gone wrong. Her breast started to shrink and look really terrible. She talked with some plastic surgeon about it and he told her that supposedly she suffers from some condition called capsular contracture. What the hell is that? Is this means that it will stay like this forever?

Hi. This doesn’t mean that she will live like that for the rest of her life, but it means that her experience with operations still isn’t over. There is one more operation left! This one is called capsulotomy!
Capsular contracture is not so common condition that occurs when capsule, made of living tissue, that surrounding the implant- shrinks.
It is one of the most common complications of these kinds of operations. There are two types of this operation- the closed and opened one. During the first type- surgeon squeezes the implant hopping that the capsule will crack open. Second one is real operation in which the scar tissue is being removed!

Hi i think i may have capsualr contracture, 1 breast is swollen an slightly hard. It isnt painful and it isnt a funny shape or anything just the swelling really. Could this be capsualr contracture? My surgeon said it could be fluid.. but to be honest he didnt seem to have a clue himself :-( Any adive would be great.

I would recommend that your sister join the BreastImplants411 forum. They have sooo many threads about CC and I remember a girl by the name of JaneGreen mentioning that she beat CC without going through surgery. It involved a combination of supplements, rigorous massaging, exercises, and some sort of medication. So yeah join the forum there's a lot moer information on there than here.

I think i will join that aswell im sure i have cc .