Hi, I have a question about cardio conditioning. Four months ago I have started to work out. The strength exercises are great and I enjoy them a lot, but the cardio exercises are a bore. I get very tired and I don't see the benefits as the ones from the strength exercises. Should I continue to do cardio conditioning or should I jump to strength workout right away?

Hi, cardio training is very important part of the workout program. In fact, you can do does exercises daily and feel only the benefits. When you do cardio exercises you improve your lung capacity and your cardio output. This way you are actually getting stronger. This enables you to do more strength exercises or any other form of workout. So, under no circumstances should you skip cardio conditioning. Without it you will soon get the maximum in your strength exercises and will not be able to progress. But if you do the both programs you will get better results in less time. And if you are trying to lose weight there is no better way to do it than with cardio conditioning.