Hi, folks. I have been suffering from arthritis for years. I have tried Cetyl Myristoleate. I must admit that it really helped me. I would like to know how long this effect will last. Can anyone help me with this? I would appreciate all your replies considering this topic. Thank you in advance.

Hello to you too. Cetyl Myristoleate is a natural medium-chained fatty acid. It is found in smaller number of animals. It acts anti-inflammatory. It also acts like a lubricant for damaged joints. It also modulates immune response. I am not sure how permanent are results. This is all under examination. I hope some results will come soon. Bye!