So my gf and I had sex today. She had her period sometime mid to late December. I came inside her anally(she cleaned correctly). She then sucked me off rather hard and I wiped myself off and squeezed out as much as I could. We were going to go again and she was teasing me. But it accidentally slipped in about an inch or two and we didn't realize I was in her for a few seconds. I pulled out and we had protected sex (condom). I'm super scared because I don't want her to be pregnant because it'll ruin both of our chances in school and such. She isn't on the pill and I haven't been able to sleep correctly. I need help please. Anything will help.

To clarify, it slipped into her vagina accidentally.

To clarify some more, her period ended on the 28th of December. Her periods are fairly regular, usually at the end of the month around that time.

He had his condom on when he ejaculated, a few seconds later he took it off and went in again. That was yesterday and its a 9th day of the cycle... Can I get pregnant?

Health Elite
The date her next period is due to start is more important than when her last one ended. But if it ended on 28th Dec (as you later said), then maybe, with a typical 5-day period, it started on 24th Dec. If she has a typical 28-day cycle, then ovulation day could well be today, 7th Jan, which would be a very fertile time. There would still have been semen in your urethra, which would have leaked into her vagina. Your subsequent sex, would have aided the flow of the semen already in her vagina.
The dates are only estimates based on a typical cycle. Maybe you could supply actual data.

Health Elite
There would still have been semen on and in his penis when he entered the second time. However if you have a typical 28-day cycle, then Cycle Day 9 (CD9) may not have been a fertile day (1st day of period being CD1). However you have not given details of your regular cycle length.

How effective is emergency contraceptives?

Health Elite
Is this a new message, or linked to one of the previous situations?
Usually EC pills are very effective (if needed) when taken early enough in accordance with the instructions.

If taken 24-36 hours after, will it still be effective?

Health Elite

Yes, it should be. Often OK within 72 hours (some pills more) but the earlier, the more likely.

The wait is killing me! Idk if I'm havin any signs of pregnancy yet. I know it's way too early. I'm breastfeeding too. Sucks that almost all the signs could mean Aunt Flo, come on Saturday get here faster

I just want to know if I'm pregnant already, I'm suppose to start on Saturday but I've been sooo wet down there and have no signs of anything not even Aunt Flo. Could me being wet be a sign of pregnancy? What signs do I look for when breastfeeding?

Health Elite
You haven't given much information to go on.
1. What were the start dates of your last 3 periods?
2. How did you calculate that your next period is due on Saturday 14th Jan?
3. What is your normal cycle length (typically 28 days)?
4. On what dates have you had sex since your last period?
5. How long have you been breast-feeding?
6. Are you trying to get pregnant?

Dec. 17th, Nov. 19th, and Oct. 22nd. I use a period tracking app. My cycle is the average 28 days. He came in me anally but then inserted his penis vaginally without cleaning off first on Jan. 2nd. We never use a condom and I've been breastfeeding for 8 months now and no we aren't trying to get pregnant although I would like another

Health Elite
Your last 2 cycles were 28 days, so 14th Jan seems a reasonable estimate. That being so, 2nd Jan was not likely a fertile day.