I have just moved to a new middle school and I found out that the shower stalls are the open type,

about 15 shower heads in a row.  My old school had walls and a shower curtain.  Now I am

checking out the other guys as I had never  seen any of my friends naked at my old school and now i am

unable to keep my eyes off the other naked boys.

Is this normal, did you ever check out the guys around you naked.  I first saw my very first guy with

what he called it a foreskin.  never seen one before until the day I used the gym showers.

Why did he have skin on his pecker head.   Thanks.

Hi, you don't say how old you are? There is nothing to worry about looking. It's a male thing, looking to see how your pecker compares to others around you. You know, is mine a normal size for my age etc. Not sure what you mean by 'why did he have skin on his pecker head.'

Some boys are circumcised and some are not. In Norway it isn't usual with circumcision, but in some cultures / countries is it usual. :)

Because that's the way God made men. If they don't have any it's because it was cut off.

all boys do this at one time or another,. some boys want to see if you are cut or not. see how big you are and if you have pubes. my friend who is not cut gets a lot of boys looking at his pecker and he does not mind as he knows he has a different pecker to the rest of us guys.

enjoy checking out the boys

That's what we did in high school. We had open showers and showered naked. We even all got comfortable enough to jerk off and do circle jerks. It was pretty cool to compare with size, pubic hair, and distance/amount when we were cumming.

Wow another one, I thought I/we were the only ones. We did circle jerks, and talk about contests. We went for distance. how fast, how slow, counting strokes and with someone else doing you. We marveled at the fact that we could rub the heads of the circumcised guys without hurting them. For the guys with foreskins it was how far back can you pull it and you had to let someone else touch your bare head. Then who could let someone else rub your bare head until you come. Once when one of the guys was sick we all went to visit him and formed a line to jerk him off to make him feel better. We each took ten strokes then went to the back of the line.

We were all cut, so we couldn't really do anything about foreskin, but yeah distance and time. A few of the guys even did blow jobs, which sadly I never got involved with. It was fir sure fun to watch the sophomore boys get down and 69 in the showers.