Hi. I was a perfectly healthy woman all my life but, three years ago I started to suffer from terrible osteochondritis.
In the beginning pain was just related on long walks and weather changes, but with time, my symptoms only get worse.
After a year, I couldn’t get up from my bed at all. Pains in my joints were unbearable.
So I started to use some nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as aspirin and ibuprofen. It helped me in the beginning but later I started to suffer from usual side effects of these drugs.
So, I started to reed things about some alternative medicaments like
Chondrotin sulfate or glucosamin.
How do I take them and are there any known side effects? Thanks!

I used this kind of medicaments few years ago and I can say now that they helped me. Glucosamine and Chondrotin sulfate are substances found naturally in the body.
Chondrotin sulfate is part of a large protein molecule (proteoglycan) that gives cartilage elasticity.

It is known that people, who suffer from disease similar to yours, by taking this remedies, relieve theirs pain.
Good thing about this Chondrotin sulfate is that it has almost no side effects accept increased intestinal gas and softened stools.
So, my advice for you is next-run to your general practitioner and search for some new prescriptions.
Good luck with your new therapy!