Hi, I am suffering from chronic bronchitis for several years already. Sometimes my coughing is not so hard but when I get cold I usually cough several weeks after. My doctor told me that antibiotics will have no use if inflammation is not caused by bacteria. I would like to know what I may do to ease symptoms of bronchitis.

Hi, I am also suffering from bronchitis for some time. In bronchitis treatment main goal is to reduce irritation of airways in the lungs. Antibiotics will not help in this case. Bronchodilators may be useful if irritation causes constriction of airways in the lungs.
Air cleaner may be good solution for removing particles which irritate lung airways, from the air. Also if you humidify air it may help you to prevent drying of mucosa. Off course you need to avoid cigarette's smoke.