I have been suffering from chronic prostitis, its developed due the urinary infection i had a year before. i am 24 years of age. after changing the doctors and using all types if medications and treatment. i have the come to the conclusion that i cant be normal ever. so i am thinking of commiting suicide its not a joke, as i cant live with this pain anymore. any final word from anyone of you please i cant suffer any more, can i be completely cured. plz plz plz

I'm sorry that chronic prostatitis is taking a toll on your quality of life!

Have you considered that natural prostatitis treatment may help you better than the treatment you have been using so far? Names you want to look into are bearberry, saw palmetto, flower pollen extract, Pellitory of the Wall, and echinacea. In addition, there are exercises and prostate massages that you can do. 

If you haven't already, you may like to think about seeing a naturopath to explore whether this could finally relieve your prostatitis symptoms. Many others have walked this road before you and ended up with better results.

mate.. i hope you still alive.
i am 30yrs old... been like you.desperate and suicidal.
i found chronicprostatitis.com. went to success stories and found out that 5 mths being on abs without any reslut is not a soultion..why? because the all bacteria has been killed already..the problem is that bacteria damaged the tissue and consequently causes mast cells to produce pus and in result the pain. I couldnt even walk, my balls very tight, and pain non stop. you can fix this problem completly as long as you focus on the inflammation ..not bacteria!!!! its the past.
most guys got fixed with quercetin with bromelain (if you cant take it...allergy), cat's claw is also very good (for me 8 pills a day was too much..feeling sick..6 was okay), also you can try diclofenac, voltaren.
anyway..dont trust those "doctors" that you still have some bacteria inside.. your tissue has been damaged by the infection so now you got to cure it... it takes time..same as skin burns. good luck...:-)
ps.. prostate drainage helped me a lot...but its really painfull for first 3 weeks.. but each week you will feel a slight improvement.

Derparate for some help on this as I am contemplating suicide ... if there is anyone out there that can help... Please I'm at my last leg

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

please message me if anyone sees this and can help i have THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AND WANT TO DIE NOOWW HELP HELP HELP PLEEEEASE

I'm 18 had chronic prostatitis and chronic sore throat and jaw pain since been 15 I've bed bound doctors have done nothing to help I also have aspergers. I feel lossed on waht to do I feel like killing myself to my mum has to look after me she says I'm useless which is true so yeah I'm better off dead .

Hey, I'm 19 and I feel like you at the moment, its been going on for two and a bit years now and I just feel completely used up, and im still young, it sucks so much doesn't it? you're not better off dead though

I need help! Please!

Is this conversation still active? I have been researching the connection between gluten sensitivity and chronic prostatitis. I am on day 2 of no gluten free diet and I am already experiencing slight relief from the symptoms

gluten free diet I meant to say

I am suffering this.really does get me down.i think this has happened to me through sexual activities.anal with a lass!!
Been to drs,specialist.currently on anti biotics for 3months.i cant live like this.dont know what to do!!

i didnt do any sexual activities with anyone,but now i had chrinic prostatics disease,it feel too pain and discomfort,what will i do,last 7months i feel like this,and gasy feeling too

Damage to tissue caused ongoing issues for me. Core conditioning and pelvic floor excercises got me over the line after many months of strong antibiotics. If you tense your abs and at the same time suck in your sphinchter, and find relief, then this will work for you. Best of luck, no one who has not experienced this can have even the slightest idea of how it affects your life. Almost broke up my marriage. Hang in there please!