Transfer Factors

Transfer Factor molecules are completely unique. They contain information that can be transferred from one immune system to another. That means that your body can borrow the immune education it needs to Recognize, Respond to, and Remember unwanted threats. 4Life Transferceutical™ Products truly provide the ultimate in immune system support.

Primary Benefits• Contains 27 herbal extracts to provide thorough, comfortable intestinal cleansing and purification

• Provides the perfect gastrointestinal cleanse to start any nutritional regimen

• Contains key ingredients such as cascara, frangula, prunes, pineapple, papain, and bromelain

Complete Gastrointestinal Cleanse

Fibre System Plus is formulated to provide a thorough ten-day cleanse for your gastrointestines. This natural formula gently combines both cleansing herbs and digestive enzymes for safe and effective digestive system support.

What makes this product unique?

Fibre System Plus includes ingredients that promote the three main functions of the digestive system—digest food, absorb nutrients, and eliminate waste.
It is conveniently packaged to take with you wherever you go.
This formula gives your body a safe and effective, semi-annual, gastrointestinal cleanse.

You're right.. I heard you had to cleanse your colon at least twice a year. I love natural stuff!! It seems the price is pretty good too.
I'm getting one as I write this... hehe. Thank you whoever u r.. haha. Bye.