Hi i have a bit of a problem I'am starting puberty cause i have pubes and not any other hair. But when i masturbate i can only ejaculate clear semen i do not know if this is normal. some please help me :'(

How old are you?

It sounds like your just starting puberty and so shouldn't worry about anything too much yet. Still a long way to go :-)

yes how old are you? you are just starting puberty so what is comming out right now is simply pre-ejaculatory fluid (pre-cum) it is made by two pea sized gland near the base of your penis (behing your testicles) called the bulbourethral (cowper's) glands. When we (guys) get aroused thoes glands secreate clear sticky, slippery fluid which neutralizes urine in your urethra (which would otherwise be toxic to the sperm cells) and also act as lubrication to make pennetration easier.

now that you are able to produce pre-cum you should be able to acutally ejaculate semen before to long.

does this make sense to you?

I have a different opinion. I think you are actually ejaculating semen...it is clear because you are not making much (if any) sperm yet. I don't think it is pre-ejaculaory fluid. It sounds like you are having a full ejaculation. As you get older, it will contain more sperm, and the color will start to change to more white.

At any rate - enjoy dude!

well that too could be the case..... %-) guest, when you "ejaculate" do you get a pulsing sensation with a wave of pleasure or does this come out when you have an erection or get sexually excited. does it just sort of leak out of shoot out?? thanks

thats precum..it comes out b 4 cum anyway to kill like piss lift on the end f you penis that would kill the sperms

i have the same problam i get a pulse and it leaks out plz help

There's nothing to help with dude. What you are experiencing is perfectly normal! NO worries at all. As you get older you will produce more and more semen!

It is normal. It is only ejected to remind you that you have enough semen but no sperms, your sperms are not yet already to be ejected, that is why you have clear white semen.

does it mean I'm starting puberty cause the same thing is happening to me

does it mean I'm starting puberty cause the same thing is happening to me but my jizz stays doesn't squirt out

hey no problem, is normal I too ejaculated clear semen

This happened to me when I was younger u saw I'm about a year late in replying to this but anyways how are u getting on with your wanking can u cum proper now or not How old r u

The same happens with me

Hi i am 15 years old i have pubes and leg hair and under arm hair but wen i masterbate i get orgasum but nothing comes out ans sometimes clear fluid deos bt only a VERY small bit n sometimes it just sits a the tip and i wipe it with mu finger. Also cum has come out before but only sometimes. IM VERY CONFUSSED HELP!!!!!!!!!