New Member

Clear sticky discharge from penis, Theres not much of it just a little bit. i did have protected sex about 2 weeks ago and just recently i have like these small spots appear on the penis only 2 of them and they aint raised or like pimple or anything but just like a colour in the skin, i did get tested for gonorrhoea and chlamydia but the test is yet to come back yet, the doctor had a look at my penis while i was being tested and said the spots is a sweat rash which i have been sweating and give me cream but i have been using the cream 5/7 days and it is yet to go away, but im more worried about this Clear sticky discharge? if its not gon or chlamydia then what could it be? thanks

Those all are the signs of STD. The Clear discharge doesn't have to be related to ugly and unreal penile discharge and std but you should do some tests just to be sure. Now, about those bumps - well this can be bad. I am not saying that they are, this can be just an irritation of having intercourse, but by those things that you have described, I think that it is something a little bit more complicated. I think that you should do some tests and in any case, your doctor will prescribe a certain cream that contains antibiotics.   

New Member
It all turns out I'm std free I got tested, now I'm having more problems after that fine away :( time to go back to the doctor god sake