I know that every woman likes different types of clitoral stimulation. I guess that the only way to determine what my female partner enjoys is to experiment. However, my girlfriend does not know yet, and I realized this is a great opportunity to experiment. That is why we need to hear more about clitoral stimulation. Can you tell me some techniques proven as the best way to perform clitoral stimulation?

I don't think there is one single best way to achieve a clitoral orgasm, but some ways that many women have discovered as successful are:

* Plain old using your hands and rubbing. Of course, speed and motion matters here. The amount of pressure you apply does too. Many women enjoy it more with commercial lubricant. 

* Oral sex. Again, you can go up and down, use circular motions, go from side to side, do it more gently or a little bit more vigorously. 

* A vibrator used on the clitoris. 

While experimenting, just keep asking what feels good and what doesn't, and you'll soon find out. ;)

Since the majority of women are unable to achieve orgasm solely with penis-vagina intercourse, understanding the clitoral stimulation is often the key to orgasm. Off course, then it brings me to say this is the only way to satisfy sexually the women of all sexual orientations. There is no right clitoral stimulation technique. You must know that some women like direct stimulation, or touching the clitoris with your finger, tongue, or a vibrator. Other women only like indirect stimulation with touching the area around the clitoris, or touching the clitoris covered by the clitoral hood. That is a small bit of flesh comparable to a man's penis foreskin. Some women like a light touch of clitoral stimulation, and some women like a firmer touch. Some women like slow clitoral stimulation, some like very fast clitoral stimulation in the form of fast tongue licks or the fast vibrations. Furthermore, some women like additional vaginal stimulation, while others find it irritating and prefer focusing on the clitoris. There are infinite variations that women enjoy, so try lots of techniques with clitoral stimulation of your girlfriend.

If you two are having fun that is what counts. First of all even if you don't actually touch her clitoris she can be stimulated there. The idea is to display you sexual and sensual attraction together. Breathing and moaning and expressing the essences of both of you is needed for stimulation to really get going.

She might really start touching herself when she feels that high and elated. Another thing, when you talk to her telling her how excited you see you both are getting that will stimulate her clitoris by the words and breathyness. Breath really helps the rolling of spirit and chemicals and than allow her to enjoy the way you both smell. Also use some clarity sage or some cypress oil. Even putting some on you penis and letting her manipulate it and telling her each sensation that you are getting during the erection will pleasure her. Really allow her to talk about the responses she is starting to have. Both of you keep breathing and cooing.

Eventually she will orgasm before you ever penetrate her and without ever manipulating her. But I think that she may need to manipulate you. For some reason women really do need to look at the mate erect penis and to slowly and genttlely get accostomed to the way if feels by touch. She probably secretly wants to be taught by your when you are very excited all about how you feel when you are very excited around her. She will start to smell the slow letting of testosterone that you are secreating all over your body. The chemicals themselves are enough to give her a really fine orgasm. You actually need to focus your mind on letting those chemical out and if you don't they may not come out or the wrong kind will come out, usually a mans fear or tenseness can cut her off quickly and she will not feel excited anymore if she can smell that. The important thing is for you to really tune into her feelings and let every touch on her be exactly what your gut tells you about her every impulse and you can if you focus on that part of her know excactly what touchs are going to make her orgasm many times during your sharing moments.

She may even begin to feel excitment everywhere you go with her If you stay tuned to her spirti and gentle giving nature, you can do it easily.

Sometime you can just touch her down there and after you get to know her more she will orgasm the secondd you touch her there because you are communicating to her heart.

If you are two women the same applies. YOu have to let out those chemicals. She still will get it. YOu will have to show her your special place and you will have to push into her as strongly as you possibly can. Two women can do it but it if far easier with the opposite sex. I don't think that two women can really get as hard in the clitoris unless you use some cypress oil on yours and you will probably need to get it trained into being more strong than hers.

if that's the case, you probly need to put a tight clamp over the hood of the clitoris and speeze it tighly on to it at the area closet to your upper pelvis -that direction. Than use the cypress oil and practice getting it really really hard like a penis. You can even pull very hard on it until it begin to extend more and over time your clitoris will begin to grow alittle if you do this exercise every day. No one has fully investigated the growth of the clitoris into a small penis but it will grow. Especially if you use certain essential oil on it. I don't think it is impossible for you to grow you clitoris into maybe 2 inches. Your need to really work on growing it. The muscles have to devolope and they wil only develope if you put a clamp in your clitoris and possibly keep it on there even during the day. Be sure to take it off though because it can damage your circulation until you body gets used to the pressure. But afte the pressure is gotten accostomed to there will be better chance of this working.

One day you can get alittle more penetration. Atleast she can feel your firm small penis and get excited. The same here for sharing the whole essence. if yu are not focused on the sharing of whole essences, there is no use in sexual mating in my opinion.

Why has everyone overlooked the obvious, There's too much talk of tongues and toys. Am I the only woman who finds the sight, smell and feel of a throbbing, well lubricated penis head teasing my vulva and indirectly stroking my clitoris intoxicating. You never see it in porn flicks, but it works.

I like oral sex but everyone's not great at it . And I much prefer it later in a relationship than sooner. Some men use it as bait but turn out to be lousy inconsiderate lovers. I much prefer penile stimulation of my clitoris. It takes patience and control on the man's part but is especially helpful with men who are less well endowed. This way the woman is able to guide his stroke and move her pelvis to get her were she needs to be

There's no better feeling in the world than that rhythmic sliding motion once it has found that sweet spot inside the labia near the clitoris hood ( usually on the left or right side) Every woman is different but half the fun is discovery . and as nature planned it, the closer he gets to the spot the wetter she will become (inside and outside of the tunnel) which makes the sliding sensation out of this world .

I had a lover who used this technique as a prelude to penetration. Some times he held his penis in his hands and moved it near my clit round and round or side to side at lightning speed and other times he just did a slow and steady hands free up and down gliding motion. Once I was babbling and on the brink of orgasm he would quickly shove himself inside me for a never fail climax for us both. If he came first I loved it when he would hold me close and use his slippery fluids on my clitoris to glide and finish me off while he was still semi hard.

Keep it Simple

u gave me wood with that response

She made me wet!! Now I need to take care of business!