Hi, my friend is 26 years old and he is combining two drugs cocaine and percoset. I know pretty much about cocaine but this other drug is quite unfamiliar to me. I would like to know something more about it so if someone had experience with percoset please share it with me. Thanks.

Hi, I was using Percoset for more than a year. It is opiate which is highly addicted and many people who are using it later switch on heroin. I didn't do it but I am quite familiar with Percoset. Combination with cocaine may help to overcome crashes which cocaine causes.

I was addicted to cocaine for about four years but started taking percocet because it was the closest to the feeling I got with cocaine. However, cocaine is a (an upper)and percocet is an opioid (or a downer). These things are kinda scary to take together. Any drug that contradicts the effects of another drug tends to confuse the body, especially the heart. For example, although cocaine numbs the body, it speeds up the heart. Percocet, if you take enough, will numb the body but slows the heart. This leaves your heart wondering what the heck it's supposed to be doing. Quite a risky combination that will just expect a higher and higher dose each time until the electrical signals in the heart misfire and end up in fibrillation or tachycardia and most likely acute cardiac arrest. But to actually answer your question, once again, percocet is a narcotic which means it is regulated by the federal government. It contains oxycodone and acetaminophen (basically tylenol) which can cause liver damage if taken too often. In laymans terms, the oxycodone binds to receptors in your brain and tells your body it doesn't hurt anymore. The acetaminophen reduces formations of prostaglandins which are basically chemical messengers for the body. So if there's pain, it's really still there but the percocet is telling you it's not. Cocaine does something similar by blocking dopamine receptors in the brain. Dopamine is kind of a precursor to adrenaline and is intended to aide in neurotransmitters (brain messages). By blocking these receptors, dopamine builds up in the brain and thats why you feel all numb and great. So whoever is taking this cocktail is obviously trying to block out a lot of reality and probably can't feel their fingers or toes so hopefully, if we can't get over this and move on with life, just don't drive while you're that intoxicated and try and get off that stuff. It is actually possible, I promise.

This is a deadly combination you never want to mix an upper with a opiate which is what percocet is. This is "speedballin" and can be fatal. Mixing them together is deadly. i used to take them after doing coke all night then use them to help you sleep or just not think about gettin more coke. but i recommend gettin your friend off them both or at least one

gotta learn to relax when coke runs out. percs help

percs n coke don't mix. if ure ona great perc high...doint 1 ripper/blast of coke kills it!

Great post, i been on percocets for 3 years, and started using coke 2 years ago, the coke gives me anxiety, so i take percocets to clam myself down i take about 5 perks, a day, and do about .2 of coke everyday., I'm pretty much addicted to both, and its not a good path, And when im off both, i get bad cold sweats. To the people out there, avoid the mix, its very addictive, and hard to get off, it will lead to death, i hope i can stop before it too late.

Over the last 17 hours I consumed about $30 of blow and maybe a total of 3 oxyS of 10 mgs each and drinking captain and coke. The oxy I broke them into half'sand thirds, intervals of 2 bumps about every hour. The feeling was very euphoric and relaxing. At no point was my heart racing or me passing out. I'm sure done in more quantity and quicker intervals will cause a negative final health result. While having already ingested all of the above there are signs that if this mix is taken in excess could be dangerous. Moderation is the only recipe for a safe trip.

Thank you, sometimes I feel like I can't get off opiates no matter how much I want to.

I have been on Percocet for 22 years can only use brand, it's safe if used as stated by your doctor, however I wouldn't mix the two one could end up in serious trouble.

I've been smoking weed, drinking , snorting Coke and eating Percocet. Iam not sure what to do at this point

I'm in the same boat

Its ok to do

I am very concerned because my daughter passed away in the hospital I understand and my daughter was a drug addict but what I don't understand is if she came in with cocaine and Percocet in her system why did the doctor keep giving her Percocet and methadone together

wow i do that same thing. I got off the coke but take 2 perks a day i went from taking 5 a day. its bad i know. Your like me, there no point in you doing the coke. For people like us, just stick to the perks. Coke is not for ppl with anxiety, your just fighing the coke so u take more perks when you stop the coke u just take fewer perks