New Reply New Topic Followed by 14 people

what will happen if suboxone & cocaine are used in the same day

I would love to know the answer to yor question.... I have a few friends who swear by using the two together in order to detox off of oxycodone or oxycontin but I would love to hear someone elses answer

Well I am ashamed to say it but I tried the mix of them, I took my Meds as normal under the tongue at 5a.m and within a few hours I did a few lines. Not a good idea I Had Extreme Rapid Heart Beat & Pulse, I Experienced Dizziness & Shaking But of course I got High just like I though I would. It was A Rush. Very Intense & Scary at the same time, but I have done it 2 days in a row. I DO NOT Recommend this to anyone I guess this is why I AM A WHITE COLLAR DRUG ATTIK. I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF/DISCUSTED!!!!

I was on suboxone for 2 years.

After being on it for a year I went on tour and did a lot of cocaine at the shows, and to stay up driving all night. I was on 8 mg of bup per day.

It was no problem. But I had been on it for a year, so my body had adjusted to a buprenorphine metabolism. If you've just started taking it, I'd say cool it, let your body adjust to the drug, learn its subtle nuances, and stay away from hard drugs for a while since that scene is what got you on the subs in the first place.

But hey, I'm no angel and I'm not your dad so do as you like.

I am a biochemist as well as a drug addict. I have taken suboxone and cocaine many times. I don't want to say it is ok to take the two together, but I find it to be somewhat like a speed-ball, but not as high, or as euphoric. Too much cocaine will jack you up too much, that makes me feel like i am in withdrawal. So I take more suboxone and it goes away.

Ok, I am not proud to answere you question, nor am I advocating it, Now with that said I was a Sgt In the Military Police Corp, I had Knee Surgery and was put on Mnay different pain killers when it was time to come off them it was HELL...!! A friend turned me on to the Suboxen, I was also using cocain at the time, I knew I wasnt allowed to use Pain killers so I was doing Coke with the suboxen All I can say is It was easier, Cocaine to me was easy to kick . pain killers wasnt at all. When my Suboen was done I continued the coke for a week after I have been clean for a year, and had not withdraw syptoms...take from it what you will , but again ..not drug is good for our bodies...If I had to do it again I would run 5 miles a day and hit the gym hard..thats the possitve addiction to have, good luck and Keep supporting us in the Military. HOAH..

Do NOT do it. i just lost a friend from a heart attack from the mixture of both..If you loved yourself and the people that are close to you you will stay away, make the right decision, for your loved ones and yourself.

I am perscribed 14mg of subutex/day (2.5 8mg's) and I remember back in the first month of use (about a year ago), I tried coke whilst on my regular daily dose and it just felt like a normal coke high. That said, everyone's body reacts differently to any drug and or drug combonation. I remember when I was in highschool there was a rumor that some girl from another school in the area had died, OD'd from mixing methadone and OxyContin, which I had done a few times with no negative effects. As with any drugs and combinations thereof ... be careful. And remember, you are perscribed subs to get OFF drugs, well opiates at least, it's probably a good idea to steer clear of anything that could lead you back in to your favorite dealer's back pocket...
XO,
Miss S

dont do it im having major ches t pains i have to go and have a cardio stress test. i take 8mgs aday. and did blow two days in a row..now im so nausea i want to kill my self!!!

I am on both now.
I googled suboxone and cocaine to read about the effects when the two are mixed together and this blog came up.
I took 4mg of suboxone at about 6pm.
Started doing some rails at about 2:30am with some sexy bit***s. How can you NOT pass up the opportunity to snort coke with some girls? Yeah, its a pretty bad drug. I normally dont do it. But it makes women turned on!
Sorry..I'm probably not helping. And i'm being immature. Its the white devil up my nose!
Anyway, I dont feel uncomfortable at all. In fact, I feel bitchin!
In no way do I feel like I am going to overdose or get sick.
My heart is beating faster than usual. Not an abnormal heart rate though. But hey, its cocaine! Of course this will happen!
I feel like the coke might have kicked the subox in a little bit more.
Of course the purpose of subox is not to get high.
But since there are some opiates in subox and an opiate blocker to keep an opiate dependent person from withdrawing/craving hydrocodone or vicodin (which i'm sure you all already know), the cocaine might have worked with the suboxone to create an extra euphoric feeling.
Then again, I did get some bomb ass white.
BUT! Maybe mixing the two didnt harm me because I took the suboxone way earlier in the day? I have no idea.
Not exactly sure how long subox is suppose to last. To me, it works all day.

Keep in mind that I am just a 21 year old dude who is throoooowed off some white and we are all different people. Our bodies/minds are unique and react differently from one another. What I feel may not make you feel the same way.
ALSO! I am not a doctor. Im a college student. And im f*** up. haha. and this is just my experience with mixing suboxone and cocaine.

If you actually read this thanks(I guess). You must be as throwed as I am. I cant believe I just typed all that. Its 6am and I havent gone to sleep. I prettymuch just wrote an essay. Maybe i'll submit this to a professor for extra credit. I need to stop talking.

anonymous wrote:

anonymous wrote:

anonymous wrote:

anonymous wrote:

i was really bad with shooting coke and heroin and smoking crack for over 10 years. towards the end it stopped being fun, in all actuality it was complete n utter hell n i wanted to stop more then anything in the world. well, except for the thought of being clean which also scared me half to death. i had lived so much of my life as a junkie that i was scared that i wouldnt remember how to be normal. it was all very conflicting n overwhelming. i spent close to a year, on n off, the last 2 or so years of my addiction in jail, getting high as soon as i was released each time, with all that being said, i started to get suboxone off the street n would detox myself from the heroin for a week or so at a time before going back to using. i know im rambling, so now heres the whole point of me writing this: coke n suboxone. while on heroin, i could of been high as hell, but after just a few shots or hits of coke, the heroin was gone, i would need to do more dope when finished with the coke, to "come down" off of the coke high. now with suboxone on the other hand, i wouldnt be high, just feeling normal. i would do the coke-as little or as much as i had at the time-n i would have the normal effects. then shortly after i was done, the suboxone would kick back in n i wasnt all cracked out anymore-without doing anymore. i guess the suboxone over powered the coke. i didnt get any wierd effects from the coke as i saw that some others had written. it was wierd but i enjoyed it. but anyway, DRUGS SUCK n now ive been clean for almost 7 months. i know this was all over the place n sorry for that i have ocd! peace