What are the most common side effects that can occur due to coedine? I used it for several times, actually I took cocodaprin that contains coedine and aspirin in one tablet. I had severe toothache and needed analgesic and anti-inflammatory drug. I have heard that coedine is more effective than Tylenol. Please tell me if it would be dangerous to take it for week or two?

Well it is really available drug and I guess that you can use it for 2 weeks. But it does not seem to me that it is good enough solution for toothache. Do you plan to visit your dentist? And you should take care not to overdose it because codeine can cause respiratory depression and even has risk of drug dependence, because is opioid analgesic. Acetaminophen also can be dangerous for liver if used in amounts over these that are recommended.