Super Foods!!
Eggs: The Perfect Protein How they make muscle: Not from being hurled by the dozen at your boss's house. The protein in eggs has the highest biological value--a measure of how well it supports your body's protein needs -- of any food, including our beloved beef. "Calorie for calorie, you need less protein from eggs than you do from other sources to achieve the same muscle-building benefits," says Volek. But you have to eat the yolk. In addition to protein, it also contains vitamin B12, which is necessary for fat breakdown and muscle contraction. (And no, eating a few eggs a day won't increase your risk of heart disease.) How they keep you healthy: Eggs are vitamins and minerals over easy; they're packed with riboflavin, folate, vitamins B6, B12, D, and E, and iron, phosphorus, and zinc.
Read the article for more foods and why they should be eaten. Coffee is my favorite!!!

Coffee is my favorite too....but what the heck is a wOOt? :?

Coffee is my favorite too....but what the heck is a wOOt? :? It's compugeek speak for Cool!Use it as an interjection or a celebratory statement! As in...'Hey! I just upgraded my 56k modem to 1.1 SDSL. w00t! w00t!'. Works every time. True it's an independent clause, but really the best clauses are always independent. w00t. w00t belongs to gamers the world over. It seems to have been derived from the obselete 'whoot' which essentially is another way to say 'hoot' which itself is a shout or derisive laugh. But others maintain that w00t is the sound several players make while jumping like bunnies in Quake III. Still others want you to believe that it comes from the phrase 'wow loot' used in multiplayer RPGs many moons ago. Fiction or fact? I suppose you'll just have to decide what 'w00t!' means to you...

You brainiac! It's nice to have smart friends! :D

Volek reversed his stance on whey protein having the highest biological value? ()

I guess he's talking about different criteria for each being the "best". Anyways, I usually have at least 3 or 4 different protein sources in any given day (eggs, various beans, chicken, whey or othr dairy, you get the idea).

thanks aire.

yogurt :umno:

everything else :thumbsup: well, beef is iffy.