Hi, I was thinking about colon cleansing as detoxification treatment, because I heard that so much waist is accumulated in the colon. Has anyone tried this treatment? Are you feeling detoxified?
The colon is in duty to reabsorb nutrients and water left over from intestines and to eliminate toxic wastes through regular bowel movements. When the bowel is full of toxic materials, many health problems may arise like constipation, hemorrhoids, ulcerative colitis and colon cancer.

Colon hydrotherapy is performed wih warm, filtered water which is softly irrigated into the colon through the anus. Professional hydro therapist should perform colonhydrotherapy, to achive maximum efficiency and safety. An oxygen based cleanser is used to clear the body of toxins and impacted toxins in both the small and large intestine.

I Just had a colonic! Yes I felt very cleansed especially after seeing everything that was trapped in my 5 foot long intestine. I am going to the bathroom very regularly now. The person who performed this also recoomened using cascara bark to help eliminate toxins daily.

Definately colon cleansing is a good thing. What form of cleansing did you have in mind? I prefer a colon cleanse by drnatura called colonix. I take this program at least once a year sometimes 2x. It is easy to take and gentle on my system, clearing build up in the colon. When I did my first cleanse I lost 10 lbs of build up that lodged in my colon. So I do know the importance of ensuring regularity and yearly cleansing. Don't wait, make sure you cleanse at least once a year to ensure your "pipes" are clean and in working order. Good luck - keep us posted on your progress.

I completely agree...a colon cleanse once or even a few times a year is a wonderful thing. Toxins gone, more energy, body maintenance...I believe strongly in colonic irrigation. So tell us, did you decide what you were going to do??

In case anyone is interested, I have a mutual friend who started a company that created the first at home cleansing system...I won't post it here because I am not trying use this space to try to pitch anything, but if anyone is interested let me know and I'll give you some info! It's great!

Good luck...

There are as more brands of internal cleansers on the market than ever before. But one intestinal cleanser out there truly offers the best colon cleansing,
Colonix Intestinal Cleanser - A fiber supplement which cleanses the colon of accumulated toxins and build-up preventing the formation of new build-up by using herbal dietary fiber.

Is ther anything to help ease pecocet withdrawls?