Users comments and reviews on article Best Anti-Wrinkle Cream – Is There a Solution? by Dr. Shelley Narula

I'm 41 and I won some Made from Earth skincare products and a few other anti-aging products in a contest, some of which were 200.00+. The Vitamin Enhanced Face Firming serum (from the Made from Earth skincare line) is by far the best of that bunch! THIS WORKS. I will always buy this.

I had 2 small worry lines between my eyes and after 3 weeks or so they were for the most part, gone. One night I put some on, and put a Frownie on, which is a little 'tape thingy' you sleep in, and the next morning, those wrinkles were completely gone and they never came back. At all.

It goes on smooth. I don't notice any smell really. I don't have any complaints in that department at all.

I use this morning and night personally. It is not heavy or greasy and I wear it under my makeup. There's no tint and it goes on clear. It leaves my skin very smooth and soft. Do try it!

The best anti aging creams also include antioxidants to protect your skin against free radicals.

They should also stimulate the skin to produce collagen and elastin, which will help restore your skin.

The best anti aging creams contain vitamin A (retinol), vitamin B3 (niacinamide), omega acids (omega-3 fish oils), jojoba oils or some other powerful antioxidant all which help your skin rejuvenate naturally.

Retinol (Vitamin A) works by stimulating skin cell regeneration and promoting natural production of collagen, which are important requirements of an effective anti aging cream.

As a powerful antioxidant Retinol neutralizes free radicals, which left alone will break down skin cells and enhance wrinkle creation. There is a lot of documentation on the benefits of Retinol creams, but it creates a higher sensitivity to light, so be sure to apply a moisturizing sunscreen after use.

Skin firming creams should help heal damaged skin, moisturize and hydrate the skin, reduce discoloration, dark under eye circles and thicken the skin and restore elasticity. The dark circles have many causes diet, sleep deprivation, genetics, reduced blood flow, thinning of the skin and lack of elasticity.

The newest research is focused on pentapeptide creams that combine essential fatty acids to regenerate collagen loss.

Volumes have been written about the benefit of antioxidant creams. They work by reducing your skin’s natural production of free radicals which break down the skin. Traditional creams should include vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C and coenzyme Q10.

One of the newest antioxidants is the Elizabeth Arden Prevage Line™. This includes a new antioxidant idebenone with scientific trials to back the claims. The medical evidence produced some pretty outstanding results.

29% reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

26% reduction in skin roughness or dryness

37% increase in skin hydration

33% overall global improvement in the appearance of skin

Stimulating the skin to produce more elastin requires more than just rubbing an elastin compound on your face. The best face creams have scientific proof that the cream penetrates the skin and stimulate elastin production.

Elastatopin®, included in the Dermalastyl-β™ products has supporting clinical research showing an increase in the production of elastin. The clinical results are very positive.

Penetrates your skin within 24 hours;

Participates in the biological processes that help prevent wrinkles;

Makes an observable difference in your appearance and facial rejuvenation