Users comments and reviews on article Temporary Tattoos and Henna/Mehndi by marcusm

Cool! So now I can still participate in illegal contraband without needing to ingest anything...and only apply it to me skin. I understand that the government may be trying to protect me, but I think it's a bit extreme to make it "illegal". Hmmm, oppressive to freedom of speech? or expression? I think that there are probably other things to worry about, huh boys?

I actually worried quite a bit about this when I saw that this was available to do when I was on vacation. I asked them to do a test spot because I was worried about an adverse allergic reaction. I wasn't sure of it and I wanted to make sure that it wasn't going to harm my skin. I know that it seems a little ridiculous but something like this should at least be monitored. I'm surprised that the US gov't hasn't checked it before.