One day my 5 yr old daughter began to complain about her coocoo is bothering her. l took her to my wife so we both can examine her. My wife say she's o.k and it's just a girl thing I couldn't understand. Not satisfied I secrerly talked with my daughter and learned that her 7 yr old friend had inserted her finger in my daughter's vagina.I then went to my wife with this and she blew it over saying that it might not be the problem. Anger cosumed me and I demanded for her to be seen by a doctor.After the visit the doctor said she was o.k. I then once again had a private discussion with my daughter and learned that my daughter was told to be dishonest with the doctor concerning my daughter's vagina being inserted by her friends finger.Two questions I have. 1/ could my daughter's continued complications be due to her friend inserting her fingerin my daughter? 2/Should I hate this little girl and my wife or should I try to understand this 7yr old is only a child who might be having this done to her?I advised my wife to inform the girl's parents. Please help because the pain of my daughter constantly running to me about her vagina is overwhelming, and when I see this little girl I anger with a little compassion. Thanks in advance to all who answer with Assn open mind and heart.

i suggest that you go that girl parents and told them about what is she doing....

ad discuss this, with very cool mind and tone with your wife... because she is her mother and she should suggest better then anyone else...

and be friend to your daughter and try that she tells you everything but be careful, she should not be bothered... or over-pressured...

good luck