New Member
1 post

Hi! So this might be kind of long, but this has been on my mind non stop since the day I found out that I was pregnant and I am extremely stressed out. Let me start off by saying that my last period was on December 28th and lasted until January 1st. My period is pretty regular, coming about every 27 days or so and it always lasts about 5 days. On December 31st, I was at a party and had unprotected sex with a guy who I have no kind of relationship with, and he did cum inside of me even though I did not tell him he could. I guess you could say it was a random hookup which I regret entirely and wish that I could take back. I was at a party and one thing lead to another, and well you get the picture. So the next day I freaked out and took plan b as soon as I could, which was about 14 hours after the sex had happened. A few days later, on January 4th, I had unprotected sex with the guy that I am actually involved with, we have been on and off for years. He did cum inside me and I chose not to take plan b again because if him and I were to conceive then I would be okay with that since I actually love and care about him. A couple days later I had some bleeding that lasted about 2 days. It was sort of like I had a short cycled period and it was enough to where I put a tampon in on those days. I assumed it was from the plan b. Then on January 11th, 18th, 24th and 25th I had unprotected sex with the guy that I am seeing again. All of those days he did cum inside of me. So, on my period app it said that I was supposed to get my next period on January 24th, I did not get it so I took a pregnancy test on January 25th and it came up negative. So I assumed my period was just late because of the plan b. Then, within that next week I started noticing I was having symptoms such as fatigue, cramps, sore nipples, and an increased appetite. So on February 3rd, I took another pregnancy test and this one came up positive. I took another two tests over the next couple days and they were all positive. I have done a lot of research since then on how plan b works and the odds of it working at all. So my dilemma is basically who the father is considering my circumstances. I'm sure you can guess that I would be very upset if it was not with the guy that I am currently seeing. And since I took plan b, I am not even sure when I would have ovulated this past month. My app said I was originally supposed to ovulate around January 10th, but I don't know if plan b would have delayed that or not. I guess what I am asking is, from the details I have provided, what do you think the chances are of the father being the first guy, or the guy that I am currently seeing. Please any advice is welcome and I am just very worried about this! Thank you!  Side note: I am scheduling my first Dr's appointment today, I just wanted to get some outside opinions before I go in since I am so anxious about this.

Shining Star

Hey, it's the guy you're involved with, and not the new year guy. Good luck!