So yeah, my girlfriend and I were having sex and our condom broke midway but we stopped before I ejaculated. We had sex once before that too. I'd also like to point out that all of this occurred the day after her period ended. What are the chances she could get pregnant?

The chances are minimal if the first sex was with a condom!

What happens if I what to have sex and after a while the condom was broke but I didn't Cum and didn't have the urge to yet what are the chances that she is pregnant?

in this situation when condom breaks, the most chances for pregnancy are in the possibility that there is some sperm in the precum. But since there was a condom, even if there was precum, the amount that seeped was probably to small for any major risk. And if your girlfriend's period ended just the day before, chances are pretty good that she wasn't very fertile at this point of her menstrual cycle.

So, I would say that chances for her to get pregnant from the situation you described are very very small. They do exist in theory, but really, you just have to think of all the people trying to conceive and not succeeding to realize how hard it actually is for a woman to get pregnant. obviously, if this happened a little later in her cycle, the chances would have been bigger, but now - no.

I had sex with a girl and the condom broke but I didn't cum... We had oral sex just before but didn't come then either... Just scared that my precum will make her pregnant... I went to the toilet to pee before all of this... Is it possible she might get pregnant

Hey What happened?? Btw did she get pregnant?

Ok so, me and my girlfriend were having sex. Her period ended just a few days earlier, so I was about to stick it back in but then the condom broke, not sure if precum got in cause I didn't ejaculate yet, but I think I saw some Percum on my tip, not sure if it was, also I think it broke ether before I stuck it in or maybe my penis was a little in, is there a chance she can get pregnant? I'm very scared!

What if my condemn broke on the first time we were having sex but I did not ejaculate and her period is starting soon

What if it is the week before she starts her period

What if it's just before the period??