New Reply New Topic Followed by 22 people

Hi I have dad the same symptoms for 7 years & I'm on Felaine which seems to help, but 4 days ago I had bad case & took Magnesium & It seems to of helped. Lack of sleep, Caffeine/Alcohol Stress are the very worst. Avoid all four at the same time at ALL cost...

Me not my Dad..

What is this cure you speak of?

what is the cure you speak of?

I think the most important thing is to allow time for healing to take place. Don't expect to wake up feeling fine today just because you made some healthy changes yesterday. We live in an age where our minds expect "instant everything", but our bodies are the same as ever. Stay on track, but give your body time to heal.

Be patient -- or you just might be a patient. 

I was tested for allergies after reading this post. Turns out I am allergic to nuts!! Tested positive for walnuts, pecans, cashews and peanuts. Cashews were the culprit for me. I would have burping, followed closely by a pounding heartbeat for an hour or so. The indigestion was not resolved until I made a trip to the bathroom after which the heart problem would soon be resolved. I also tested positive for allergies to shellfish (knew about that one) and mustard of all things. Many thanks for getting me thinking about allergies.

I found this topic because I was searching for the gallbladder/heart connection.  I had this same issue several years ago, and in the process of doing a sonogram of my heart, the technician operating the ultrasound transducer dislodged a gall stone that apparently was blocking a duct.  By the time I got back home I felt a lot better and didn't have anything else done.  The problem has returned, but not to the same extent that it was bothering me before.  I had another sonogram done and only a single 10mm stone was found.  My doctor got the results, but never suggested any action.  In the past week or so the gas will build up and I will feel a spasm in my heart.  I can also feel it in my pulse.  After I belch it will return to normal.  It doesn't scare my like it did the last time this happened, but it does bother me, and I may ask to have the gall bladder removed.

I take Xanax. A half Mg three times controls my irregular heartbeat, which in turn seems to help me with the belching. I also have been diagnosed with pvc's.

I had experienced most of the problems listed in the above posts for approx. 30 years and was treated for panic attacks. Finally one day, when I collapsed in a cardiac care clinic, an electrophysiologist saw me and recommended a cardiac ablation. Following that procedure, I was free of all symptoms for approximately 10 years. I am now scheduling a second ablation because my symptoms are coming back. Apparently, my electrical system is the problem. I find that potassium supplements are helpful, but will also discuss the magnesium issue with my doc.

I too have a PVC but it no longer bothers me. Re: belching -- it could be GERD-- check it out. Today when I had coffee and cola, I started belching. I think it's the caffeine. If you wake up with it, remember what you ate before you went to bed. My friend belches after coffee and chocolate. She's the worst when her daughters telephones or visits -- that, we know, is from stress.
When I had food poisoning, I had to stop my numerous supplements for a week. Before I went back to them, I checked out their side effects on the net and I stopped taking the ones that had nausea/belching as an effect. Also, my doctor changed my anti-depressant and I found out the original one's worst side effect was nausea. The new one does not cause it. So, check out the side effects of your prescription drugs.
Have you seen a cardiologist re: the PVC?

I have GERD and I hear and sometimes feel the pounding. The pounding subsides when I supplement my vitamin intake. I am anemic so I take iron and B12 and my calcium and magnesium are also supplemented. I take a tablespoon of blackstrap molasses every morning and I take a digestive enzyme whenever I eat.

My sympyoms include most of the above plus, only slightest exertion will trigger or increase the effect. I have acid problems and a hyatus. Doctors think Hypercondria is my problem and it has been driving my wild until now. Definitive cure please.

I can sympathize with you.  I go through the same thing.  I will go days without anything and then it will start.  Right now I'm getting the extra beats and terrible belching.  It started yesterday in the afternoon and subsided after I took my bloodpressure medication and went to bed.  This morning I woke up feeling a little shakey but no extra beats but, this afternoon it started all over again.  When I get the extra beats I also feel the fluttering in my upper abdomen sometimes I'm not sure where it's really coming from, but I always have the belching along with it.  I have also read a lot about the "vagus nerve".  I really do believe that it could have a lot to do with it.  I have an appointment again with the cardiologist and this time I'm going to ask him about that.  I wish you luck I hope you get some answers because living like this everyday is horrible and it puts limitations on your life.

Guest I suffered from the same things after CO poisoning. I do believe that my vagus nerve was damaged due to the poisoning I would love to know how long you were poisoned. I hope this reaches you since it's been so long since this post.

-Truth- can you give specific details that helped you? I have been suffering with the gas, bloating, shakes, heart palps, and feeling the sense of doom for several months after takjng antibiotics.. I have taken so many herbal medications trying to fix myself I feel like a walking organic phapharmacy. I am on an all organic diet and take probiotics. Nothing is helping.