New Reply New Topic Followed by 22 people

I am a 50 years old male and for the last few years been experiencing similar symptoms including lower back issues and what feels like systemic inflammation. But after going gluten free my symptoms have nearly resolved! I later discovered I was gluten sensitive and celiac, and also have developed Autoimmune condition that is likely Shogrens disease, but those symptoms have greatly improved since going gluten free.

I would encourage you to at least try going gluten-free for a few weeks (it is challenging as hidden gluten is everywhere and things that should for a pair to be gluten-free are not) and see if your symptoms improve. Also testing for gluten antibodies might show something but does not always indicate all gluten related syndromes.

In a nutshell if your body is reacting to gluten or other food sensitivities or allergies your immune system may become exhausted and other opportunistic things like Candida and bacteria can overwhelm your system. In my case probiotics seemed to make my condition worse as the underlying condition was immune related probiotic diet seemed to actually feed Candida.

Have you ever found a reason? Has this cleared up since?
Deby

what is the cure! and why have a blog if the cure was edited by the moderator? isn't this to help people? or is someone out there just for money!

I have the same problems. My question to you all is do you get light headed during the episode and them feel very tired after its ove? And do you have chest and shoulder pains?

Thanks very extremely helpful

The blood pounding in your ears could be Meineres disease.( spelling)
Your symptom is the number one sign of this ear disorder and causes hearing loss. I speak from experience.

I would have my thyroid checked. usually dr's check the thyroid and they say it is in normal range. you need to go to a dr that thinks out of the box. I have hypothyroid and it has a lot to do with your metabolism. I find when my thyroid levels are low I get constipated and I have more gas and I do not move my bowels as when my levels are at the correct range. Look up thyroid sexy. Linda nolan is a thyroid advocate and she has all the tests u need to bring to your dr to be checked. god bless and I hope you feel better.

think Lyme disease.

I recognize that! :-) It's infra sound / low frequency sound /vibrations! I feel the same in my house!

I recognize that! I feel the same in my house! It's infra sound/ low frequency sound/ (vibrations)!! In my case from the ventilation system.

Hi Can you explain further I am desperate! Thank you

I found out that my constant belching is from celiac...but more importantly I was diagnosed with Lyme, Bartonella, and protomyxzoa. I get severe problems with heart palps, and drinking a V8 since I can't eat banannas helps me get my heart palps under control. I know I'm deficeint in a lot of vitamins. I have had lyme un-detected since I was 14. My syptoms started out when I was 33 with gut, and bladder pain issues. I'm still suffering.

Hi, I started having "jumpy" heartbeats when I was pregnant with my 4th baby in 97, The doc said at the time that I had perhaps pushed something off beat in my stomach and I should try having another baby to put it right..REALLY...anyway I tried that and they got worse to the point where I couldn't function at all and was just scared all the time. I was put on a mixture of Lansoprazole and Bisprolol (the first a stomach calmer the second a beta blocker), I have seen every doc going and had every test going..twice.. and still I KNOW my beats only happen when I have an "off" stomach, the air is moving around and im burping all the time even first thing, Sure some things make it worse like alcohol and sex but if you give it all up whats the point!! Anyway ive now got 8 kids and a very gurgly stomach but now only on Bisprolol and most days only get one or two jumps...Defo worth a try as it slows things down and gives the heart a chance to catch up with the situation, without it I would have been a basket case by now..Good Luck and believe in your own symptoms.

Hi, I have just experience this exact symptoms about a month ago. Have you found anything that helps yet? Appreciate if you can share.. I am so desperate

Mine started a week ago out of the blue. My heart just started palpitating. Off and on, not constant. I had been belching a lot for about a month before. I have a doctor's appt. to check it out. Seems like antacids help. Yesterday I hardly had them at all. Right now, it won't stop. Drivimg me crazy. Hope yours and mine goes away. It is scary and annoying, good. luck.