New Reply New Topic Followed by 22 people

There is only 2 answers, if only in ear, then TMJ, if beltching, & gas, you have gall bladder issues. For myself, I have gall bladder issues. All the symptoms will increase with fatty or spicy foods. Eat lots of apples to help your gallbladder, fresh fruits and vegetables. When you get indigestion it is not from too much acid in your stomach, it is from a lack of acid in your stomach, antacids are terrible for you. The only time antacids are okay for you is when you have acid reflux coming into your esophagus. My wife is a holistic doctor (dc). She knows what she's talking about, dc's have more pharmaceutical training then Md's. Why do you think all DC's are holistic? Because they know what these drugs do to us. Just taking the pill will not help you, it just covers up the problem. How long will you allow these MDs to lie to you and make money off of you? The medical industry is big business, how often do you think they have your best interest in mind? It amazes me the American ignorance. We need to change the way we think in America.

May I enquirer what you have done specifically to alter your lifestyle and eating habbit?

so what egasactly did you do

Hello I have the same things you do could you help out on what you did thanks.

Whatever you have done, please share with me. I want my life back too. I am so worried that one of these days during my spasm or heart palpitations, I'm going to keel over. I am only 39 and recently even lost 30 lbs. Please tell me what you did to solve this.

I don't know if you will receive this message, but if you have similar symptoms to THE_TRUTH_WILSON then I may be able to help you control it. I recently in August 2014 had my first panic attack and I have had about 3 more after my first. I initially thought I was having a heart attack and went to this hospital to get checked up with and ECG and a Holter Monitor(24hr). Results both came back normal. I haven't been directly diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, but I presume I have one. I always had a constant pounding heart beat after my first panic attack, I always concentrated on every beat, which for one is not a good thing to do, this then increased my anxiety and either resulted in me having a panic attack or just having a period of worry for a whole day. I then decided to look up what I could do to combat the anxiety and found loads of helpful information. First of all I started exercising more frequent, in the form of swimming and football(soccer). Then I attempted to find foods that would help me. I found loads of great healthy and nutritious foods. Bananas and Passion fruits have seemed to help me a lot. Also I started taking a tablet called Kalms, which contains Valerian, this acts almost like a natural beta-blocker( Check that your not allergic to any of the ingredients). Just in general start eating healthier foods and cut back on caffeine and fast foods. I started drinking fruit juices, like cranberry and orange juice and also keeping hydrated also helps. I also take omega-3 supplements because I don't eat a lot of fish, but omega-3 is supposed to be known to be good for depression and anxiety. You would be best to test different combinations of healthy foods that you like, don't just eat stuff that you do not like. But this has seemed to have calmed me down. I have tried to find natural cures to anxiety, rather than having to be put on a beta-blocker from the doctor. I hope is some way this helps you, if you need more info on how I calmed myself down just reply to this post.

I have been burping, hundreds of times a day for about 7 months. No matter if I burp loud and forceful, I need to burp again within the minute. I also feel sick (flu like) after I eat. Not every time, but more than I feel ok with. I have rapid heart rate and skipped beats all day long. I did the whole work up with two diff cardiologists, only found benign PVC'S and a rapid resting rate. Beta blockers did nothing for me, except bottomed out my BP because I had great BP... I went to my primary about 50 times (being diagnosed with anxiety) before he referred me for an HID scan. This follows the digestive tract (mainly gallbladder) over a three hour course and detects malfunction. Turns out, my gallbladder is functioning at only 4%. I'm Scheduled to have it removed and I'm praying for my life back after!!!!!! Anyone else find out that it was related to bad gallbladder?

I always have burping and tachycardia together. When my tachycardia starts, the vagus nerve causes the lower esophageal sphincter to quiver. It causes air to go into the stomach and cause burping. I sometimes can use a vagal manoeuvre to stop the tachycardia.

This is anxiety. Plus: Your heart is not skipping beats when you burp. You are having palpitations and it goes away for a second when you burp. I have this same problem. Get anxious and I burp over, and over, and over again. Yes, the coincide with the palps because it's physical symptoms of anxiety. Two things you need to know. 1: Don't worry. It's NOT all in your head. This is a physical problem a lot of people have. Talk to your Doctor. 2: It's not dangerous. It's just annoying. Things that make it worse: Coffee, cigarettes, booze, soda, too much stress, and (or course) an anxiety disorder. Which: If you have one you'll know it.

So what should we do...please share to stop it.

HI, I note that you are female and 49. I have recently started experiencing this horrible pulsing in my stomach that eases with belching. My heart too can raise. I panic. However, I did some research re symptoms of the 'menopause' and am happy to consider that these symptoms are, most likely, to be due to menopause and hormone levels changing. Is this something that you have considered?

I have had bad pulpatations for years.  They can appear to sometimes be releated to my stomich maybe as well.  But about 6 months ago I started taking magnesium citrate high absorption 200 g power in hot water every day and they pretty much has gone away now.  Hope this helps anyone   

Your comment sounds just like what I'm living with... Could you please tell me what you did naturally to fix this problem?!?! Between the anxiety/panic attacks and the constant belching/indigestion, I can't seem to get anything done. (Exhaustion) I've been cleared by my cardiologist...every possible test has been done, including CT...he said I'm "very clean", but that doesn't stop the fear of dying, etc..... Any advice you give would be so appreciated!!!!

I replied to this thread above, "Crissy". I was DX with gallbladder disease & have since had it removed. No changes. I was getting worse!! Burping, burping, burping, heart racing & rhythm issues. I was recently diagnosed with Reactive Hypoglycemia... Totally off for my symptoms, but does create the rapid rate, panic, arrhythmia, etc.any who.. I had an upper GI scope this morning & upon waking I had a hr of 120... Burped a few times & it reduced to 88 within 1-2 min. The nurse saw it, but said said she didn't think the burping could have eased it. Lol... But it did! So crazy!!!

Pls mention it what u did u get rid of your PVC in elabort form....plz plz