New Reply New Topic Followed by 22 people

cant be teeth bro because my teeth are fine and i have three ourths of the symptoms you have irrgeular heart beat way too often gas that just re accures constipation ussaly plays part and sinetimes when i drink and do other things it gets worse..... Pretty sure i do have anxaity because when i think about stuff it just gets way worst sometimes il wake up from a dead sleep and my heart will be beating 100 mph sometimes i can control it and overcome it in my mind but other times it just wont stop and i may notice gas and irregular heart beat for the entire day...

I know where you coming from got tests done like ekg ultrasound blood work all normal . So when I take a lorazepam and burping and belching of course followed by water and water with bakinsoda it gets better . I like to be normal when I can eat drink anything anytime and don't have to worry about it . When I was eating chocolate and all goodies

i want to know what did u do to stop the problem ? what did u eat or stop eating or what meds did u take ? what u say makes alot of since but i dont see what u did to stop it . please let me know and are u still not having problems?

Do you have a an "advanced electricity meter" on your home? ("Smart meter:)? Do you have your windows in your home open, that the aluminum, barium, and boron, etc., is getting in and that your are breathing in a lot of it from the geo-engineering/spraying the nearly constant white-out in the skies? Regardless, you cannot avoid breathing it and no air filtration system can stop the nano-particles!. Nearly everyone I know has lately been acquiring these heartbeat problems. To me, that's a RED FLAG!! And between the all the towers, Wi-Fi, smart phone, smart meters, and daily spraying of the chemicals to white-out our skies, it's causing most of the of the health problems everyone is experiencing on a regular basis now, And yes, this is all being done to us, without a doubt in my mind! People have to wake up and go after the government!!

Small intestinal bacterial overgrowth can cause an over population of bacteria in the small intestines and stomach. Antibiotics are typically the treatment. Amoxicillin worked well for me. Certain foods such as dairy, gluten, nuts, sweets and other food sensitivities can cause this. Go to a GI or a hospital that does a hydrogen breath test where you breathe into little plastic bags to check your overgrowth levels. Even if they are within normal range, you could have an overgrowth of H. Pylori. Antibiotics might help. Give it a try. I suffer from same thing and know when things get out of control.

had to respond as i wanted you do a self test for geo-engineering as we are find ing this is the MAIN cause...2 tests. 1. your temperature will be consistently below normal 2. red wine morgellions test..i mix 1/2 merlot cheap wine and welshe CONCORD grape juice is best mix. swish it around i mounth for 20 sec..5 times and on the 3-5 time you'l see the morgellions fibers. 98% public has them in body ! this is the cause and most important topic of our times..google red wine test. and most important topic of out
times , geo-enginnering

I can so relate to you. I begin belching then a I have these crazy PAC's that can last for hours. I have been to cardiologists , my primary, my endocrinologist...no one has an idea about was is causing it! IF I hear one more time "this won't kill you" I think I will scream!! It affects my everyday life! I cannot plan for anything. Because I do not know when it is going to happen! I am currently on a beta blocker and a calcium channel blocker but I am so tired form having such a low heart rate! Do you have any more information? Someone mentioned mold and allergies to peanuts. This all started up again when I started taking care of my dad's cat 2 month ago...maybe it is an allergic reaction to her??. Glad to know I am not alone and not crazy!

Check for gallbladder what?

This exactly. sh*t it took me a long time to figure this out and get the patterns down. Sleeping elevated is key,

And what is the natural cure u completely left out....

Holy moly! I'm reading all these responses and come across your message and I'm thinking, wait! Did I write this?? I've blogged a lot about this. And so I look at the writers name and it's sassy... I also go by the nickname sassy. This totally blew my mind. I'm still wondering if j wrote this or if you're another person lol

how do I fix it

how do I fix it

I take magnesium pretty much daily. My episodes seem to come an go.They are exactly as described in other entries here. I would add that when I am having the episodes I am very fatigued. When they start they last anywhere from 3 or 4 weeks to 2 or 3 months then often subside and don't reoccur for a few months. Have had all the heart tests - the holter monitor did show the irregular beats but my doctor told me they were not dangerous. I saw a cardiologist and the stress test was normal. Saw a gastro specialist and he just told me to take nexium or prilosec. No real help from any of the doctors. I think symptoms probably did not start until during or after menopause...wondered if it was hormone related, but some of the people here are male and some are too young for menopause. Have been thinking of asking for thyroid check and/or to be checked for PH balance.

Hello there,can you tell me what the natural cure is.ide really like to know,as ive been suffering 15 to 20 years off and on,with all of these symptoms.