New Reply New Topic Followed by 22 people

I am having these same symtoms and I taught I was alone but I have to ask my doctor to check on that bacteria that you are talking about thanks AG

these symptoms occurred for me after black mold exposure as well

Had exact same issue burping and heart skips one hour (feels weird having heart go crazy), then the next hour fine. Purchased a heart monitor from Amazon after running to doctor failed to catch it in time. Tracked and recorded the abnormal heart beats to show doctor. Turns out, it was caused alone and in combination (Allergies and dehydration). Not excess dehydration. If you eat a food that you suddenly become allergic to, this concentrates in the blood depending on fluids. Drinking water will dilute this in blood. I have always itched slightly when eating red pepper items (Buffalo wings, shrimp, barbecue, etc), horseradish, etc. Itch depended on eaten quantity and dilution with drink. Getting older, I went on a diet and stopped drinking sodas, juices, milk, etc and started on water and coffee. Too much coffee and not enough water. One fine day after drinking lots of coffee in the morning, followed by buffalo wings at lunch (Adkins diet) and not enough water I start with the heart problems. Went from just fine all my life to "can't have". Drank lots dragon tea one day (did not think it had caffeine) and it just about kill me, literally. Doctor looked at monitor readings I took and said I came close to a heart attack. FYI Doctor had me drink coffee and come in to compare my monitor to his .They were exact. Find your allergy, drink lots of water. By the way the body will and can filter out enough allergens in a few hours to make you feel fine again. Apparently there is a threshold.

I have experienced the same thing and have had gas flutters for awhile Ana sometimes I also get irregular heartbeat and than once burp and relax it goes away. I also have anxiety that causes this also. I have had three EKG's and all normal even with being monitored twice for several hours nothing. Blood work, x- rays also good. Gerd is what's they say I have. Glad I'm not alone

Have you been tested for Brugada?

THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, EVERY SINGLE THING RELATES TO ME.I GET PETRIFIED ABOUT DYING AND ITS GONE ON FOR 5 YEARS

I have all the above and the light head an chest pain

Do you also yawn? I have the same problem an then I yawn for about 15 minutes an the episode is over. Burping relieves the palpitations. Doctors laugh at me I can't believe no one knows what is going on and don't seem to care. Just want me to take a blood thinner - which I am afraid to take.carries

I had a 12 month period where I suffered palpitations (ie being aware of my heartbeat, in my ears or eyes or chest), I did not have a speeded up pulse or thumps in my chest, but it was connected with extreme fatigue, excessive yawning and increasing shortness of breath when walking up stairs or hills. The start of all this was when I was kicked in the chest by a horse, 6 months later I started to experience chest pain and fluctuating blood pressure (I was an RN so could monitor myself). Turned out the kick had dislocated the head of the left 5th rib, punched it into the heart and over time developed an atherosclerotic plaque in LAD Coronary artery.
Eventually after 3 angiograms I had a stent put in, in 2009 and all is good with my heart, despite EVERY doctor bar one deciding the kick had NOTHING to do with my symptoms.
Sorry for the long preamble, in early 2015 was working at a GP clinic and asked to be assessed for 1) shortness of breath walking up 45 steps at railway station, 2) fluctuating blood pressure/palpitations and 3) some mild reflux. Had ALL the cardiac tests - nothing wrong with my heart, was started on Nexium and a Beta blocker. I insisted that I needed to know what was wrong so was referred to a Chest physician. I had a Chest CT and the only abnormal finding was that I had a Hiatus Hernia (on reflection I actually remembered when it happened, picking up my grand daughter). Back on to the merry-go-round of doctors saying "that won't have anything to do with your symptoms", had a gastroscopy and was told "it's large - 8cm". I said "so the size of my fist!"
sent to another Cardiologist who did an Echo an Stress ECG "no that hernia isn't impacting on your heart, no need for surgery"
But what about my other symptoms "fatigue, palpitations, fluctuating blood pressure and shortness of breath UP HILLS (not on treadmill).
Response "the hernia is unlikely to have anything to do with that, you could see a Lung guy"
I got quite distressed at this stage " I've already done that, he's the one who discovered the hernia. Its UNLIKELY that I would get kicked in the chest by a horse and need a stent, but it happened!"

I am facing the same problem since 2 years..
When I eat something after an hour or half an hour I start burping. A lot of pressure is built into my stomach which causes irregular heartbeat...if gas is entrapped into my stomach and there is no burping then that is the worst condition I feel. I start to get all the symptoms of heart attack. Slight pain in arm, finger, pressure on chest and increased heart beat. From that bad condition I get relief only from burping. As long as burping continuous and gas escapes from stomach I start to get relaxed and calm. I also do not know why this started.

Would be helpful if you could share exactly what you did to get this to go away. Please help us out.

Eat slowly, i take flecainide acetate (10 years) it has really helped try & stay calm its your brain/stress that is the real culprit!!

Last week I thought I was having a panic attack. Non stop burping and my heart rate felt fast and hard, when I tested it though it was apparently slow. I also couldnt stop clenching my jaw. I took magnesium and vitamin b. It disappeared. Right now I'm googling the link between burping and those 2 supplements.

I had this problem while i was driving today forgot to take my BP medicine. Had this several times before. I took a CT scan few months back and my heart is slightly bigger cause of high blood pressure. I noticed taking BP medicine and Omaprazol for GERD control these symptoms. Avoid taking salty food especially fast-foods.Avoid citric fruits. once everything under control Get enough exercise until you get sweaty...when im slacking i get this horrible tachycardia and bleaching