Hi, my 8 years old son suffers from constant chattering, I am so worried about his behavior in school. He is full of energy, restless and loud. I even thought of taking him to psychologist to check his behavior.

Hi, my son is also always in move. I have problems teach him nice behaving. He can not well concentrate and behaves inappropriately. If he is doing one thing and he sees something interesting, he can easily skip to another thing and completely forget what he should be doing. Some children are easily distracted and restless. He does what he wants and doesn’t follow teachers instructions. What’s the worst, he influences other children and disrupt their work. Sometimes teacher stops lesson because of his bad behavior. Lucky me, his teacher is very reasonable person and understands children very well.