I've been suffering from irritation in the right side of my upper chest and throat for months. I have a blocked right side of my nose but I don't really sneeze nor have a runny nose only if I exercise or laugh too hard it really brings on the symptoms. I quit smoking. I did some exams of lungs and chest. I have been given oral steroid inhalers, pills, reflux acid suppressants and a nasal steroid spray, but I’ve noticed that only nasal spray reduces the symptoms but doesn't eliminate them. I am on antibiotic therapy now. I would be grateful for any help!

If this therapy fails to identify the problem, I would suggest pursuing a consultation with a specialist, your symptom of constant chest irritation suggests that you should do to pulmonogolist or allergist. But for now I think that you should proceed with prescribed therapy.