Dude... Smoking and consuming via digestion is completely different......

Hello so basically I nhave this guys same problem. It first happened at the end of 2015 I started feeling mucus in my throat and coughed it up and I saw small brown specs. I smoked weed by using blunts and a lot of times smoked blacks. Eventually like by mid January 2016 it was gone and I stopped smoking Black's. Now a year removed at the end of 16 Dec it came back and I don't really smoke black and milds anymorebut just blunts of weed . my throat never hurts but just feels like there mucus in my throat and when I force myself to cough and clear my throat 75% its mucus with alot or a little black specs. Note: it only started back after I smoked at the end of 16 when I smoked 2-3blunts a sitting by myself in a period 2-3weeks daily. I have stopped smoking everything now on my 4th days of quoting and I just feel this mucus through the days and when I force myself to cough it up its got black specs but the feeling if mucus in my throat goes away for a couple hoursand then the feeling comes back and I force myselfto cough it up with small brown specs. I exercise a lot former football player could this be my lungs clearing out the tar from blacks and blunts? What in your honest opinion do you think this is. ?

thanks for actually having facts

you're an id**t. thanks for participating in the internet, but don't.