Dude... Smoking and consuming via digestion is completely different......

Hello so basically I nhave this guys same problem. It first happened at the end of 2015 I started feeling mucus in my throat and coughed it up and I saw small brown specs. I smoked weed by using blunts and a lot of times smoked blacks. Eventually like by mid January 2016 it was gone and I stopped smoking Black's. Now a year removed at the end of 16 Dec it came back and I don't really smoke black and milds anymorebut just blunts of weed . my throat never hurts but just feels like there mucus in my throat and when I force myself to cough and clear my throat 75% its mucus with alot or a little black specs. Note: it only started back after I smoked at the end of 16 when I smoked 2-3blunts a sitting by myself in a period 2-3weeks daily. I have stopped smoking everything now on my 4th days of quoting and I just feel this mucus through the days and when I force myself to cough it up its got black specs but the feeling if mucus in my throat goes away for a couple hoursand then the feeling comes back and I force myselfto cough it up with small brown specs. I exercise a lot former football player could this be my lungs clearing out the tar from blacks and blunts? What in your honest opinion do you think this is. ?

thanks for actually having facts

I've been coughing up black stuff for about 5 years now and I know that love so bad but let's show a little bit of compassion huh. So this have a nice day is that the way to respond to people in need whoever said have a nice day needs to check themselves

I've been coughing up black stuff for quite a while smoking marijuana and I tried vaping and it got worse so I say it's not always a better option to go to vaping the best option is to quit

You are partially right it is resin from smoking marijuana it's awful scar tissue from your throat and your lungs. When you open up and sore your body surrounds it with like gooey stuff or pus to protect it so that it doesn't spread the only way to get rid of this is the stop smoking. I've been a long-time smoker 37 years of smoking Mary Jane and I'm going to the same thing my doctors have tested this spirit that I cough up this black sticky tar stuff air is not a good sign it should body telling you that you need to change something

tobacco does leave a tar/resin substance when it is burned.

^^ you're f*cking retarded

You're right resin is tar.. hence why the clear tar they fix in windshields with is also a resin LOOK UP THE DAMN WORD. As for muppets.. and everything else that you have no clue how to spell because you clearly smoked too much in your developmental periods of life.. grab a damn dictionary kid and become educated before ranting about stupidity

You need to be educated. Burning weed emits carcinogens which cause cancer then you inhale this cancer causing agent.. so yes weed can cause cancer you genius of a person with lots to say and little to know.

itsnnot getting burning weed in your lungs that causes black phlegm it's f*****g tar from inhaling smoke made by combustion.

Me too I was wondering if it was just bong but I don't know I still keep coughing it up and spitting it out

You cannot die from marijuana! Statistics show that cigarettes kills 1,800,000 a year, alcohol 800,000 and now ladies and gentlemen what you've been all waiting for..... the marijuana is just a plant and the graphs shows 95 deaths a year so chea homie you good just take a TB

I have smoke the majority of my life if you smoke bongs like I do your coughing up resin and water on your lungs!

Okay, I feel like I'm missing out.. why DON'T I cough up black flecks of phlegm like the rest of you? I smoked daily for at least 3 years, and I've never had this happen. Is it all just sitting in my lungs?