Weed doesn't kill you ... Do some research

THEY ONLY GIVE THC TO CANCER PATIENTS NOT THE TAR / RESIN.

CURING CANCER THE ONLY USE THE THC AND NOT THE RESIN/TAR

Here, next time you load up your bong, put a thin piece of tissue over the mouthpiece before you inhale, then take a look at it.

You are wrong.

it's in the smoke not in the actual buds. if you wanna prove it rip a bong with a paper towel over it you'll see the res on the paper towel.

you're an imbecil. Do not give opinionated advice when you have no idea what you're talking about. There have been ZERO recorded deaths or causes of illness from Cannabis..

Lol you are ignorant, clearly enough research on cigs, but weed is becoming used for medicinal purposes. Hacking/Spitting due to smoking is a normal thing, as it is if anything gets into your lungs. Walk outside take a couple deep breaths guarentee you cough before you finish your walk.

Silly man not the little bits of burnt weed, its tar that is burnt up and broken into tiny particles which travel in the smoke and collect in your lungs and throat, I use a bong and the water picks most of it up at first but the water gets super fill quickly so that's where it get through

Same. i never get ash and i still hawk up black sh*t erryday

I do not agree at all with anything written here other than the doctor advice.
If the said patient is smoking a bong, the smoke then inhaled would not carry tar through with it. The water acts as the filter, yes but not entirely...The 'ignition' you choose to burn your choice of bud is the problem with the choice of burning apparatus..the fumes from the gases are the most toxic thing the person is inhaling here...if they were to choose a natural fibre that does not create a dioxide or negative on burning then this would be an ideal on the spot 1 hit medical solution everywhere I'm more than sure. The worst affect would be well, the h20 carried through with the 'pull' and inhalation of smoke from the heat and oxygen surrounding it.
I'm no professor, I'm no college graduate and i've smoked since i was 13 and I will say the idea'ism that growing cannabis for construction materials could cause outrage or outbreak of users is retarded. The entire plant itself when grown in that form hasnt the capabilities to be smoked and become 'high'. If you did, you'd be wasting a heck of alot of time. Yet it can replace hundreds if not thousands of materials causing devastation and harm to the flora and fauna of today. Let alone the extinct animals in our history because of our selfishness to continue creating byproducts of which we have already naturally at our disposal with minimal damage.

Vapes, just dont. Smoke it; properly. Smoke it through a clean aparratus and always keep it straight. Nothing more natural and healthier could come from it...besides helping the body naturally fight off more than 1 cancer cell per day in some cases.

The build up you are finding you are able to hock up is from the burning of the cannabinoids and terpenes that are natural to the plant. These are like your honey sacks if i may put it like that....Even once dry the buds may be sticky, and hard to 'chop' because of these amazing things.

Once chopped, in the bowl and ignited these then turn to a resin type ash and cause a 'stain' when blowing through a tissue, on the conepiece (with buildup on the underside of the conepiece inside the stem) and down the stem throughout the bong or pipe. Though i challenge you to blow the smoke from a properly medically grown marijuana plant when chopped to smoke compared to the cigarette from the local store and take it to the labs. Lets compare.

Im Tom, I'm 27 hopefully made enough sense to teach some of the learnered few.

I think You mean stop smoking cigarettes, because last time I checked weed hasn't killed anyone.

Eating doesn't put it in your lungs

Our bodies have anandamide receptors that thc and cananibinoids attach themselves too. Whereas cocaine and other drugs attach to our dopamine receptors which f**ks with Our internal chemistry. Our body actually produces a synthetic version of thc. Our body wants thc. That's why it takes 30 days to clean out your system of weed and only 3 or so days to get the other stuff out.

Weed is by no means natural, hydroponic strains are fed chemicals to speed up the process for the constant demand and of course to enhance the high. I a full time smoker for the past four years have constant phlegm, sometimes white/clear, foamy, and others brownish/greyish lots of brown jelly's I like to call them. Ha.. It's gross and quite embarrassing. No it is not good for you, me thinks a Vaporizer is the way to go! also try defusing Lemon, Eucalyptus & Peppermint oil, no way a cure, helps manage the symptoms by clearing your airways, hover & inhale, hold for a few seconds.