New Reply New Topic Followed by 15 people

wow! Great information, Exactly what I experienced. Thank You!

Really scared now since I worked in the home of a woman who has COPD or something like it and she has an inhaler I may have ingested something over there? Awful cough and yellowish round opaque mucus balls come up but I have nasal secretions and PND also. I hope it is just a virus. I do not smoke and haven't had anything like this ever. What about parasites? looks awful large to come from a parasite about 1/2 inch diameter.

Of course he doesn't and he's one of those who are strictly by the book & won't diagnose anything beyond the nose for which he is licensed; even if the cause is the lungs and comes out the nose. A good doctor would comment on that.

It also could be coming from sinuses but if it's green it is a sign of infection. I would try another doctor but they like to follow what the last one said so then I'd go to alternative doctor. Follow their advice with googling it online and never make same day decisions until your satisfied with the doctor as it will be out of pocket..

I have no tonsils and I too have clear he'll like balls that come up with a cough, I smoke and have allergies.

Im have the same problem,thing is im a heavy smoker and im considering the fact my lungs are just done

Your condition is non allergic bronchial asthma. See the physician immediately before it is too late.

I'm going through does dame thing it use to only happened it the morning choking me sometimes when i cough ot up but mow it happens all durimg the day

No they aren't

That's not what they are talking about

Did anyone ever figure this out?! It wasn't until I started dabbing too, that I also cough up a ton of black mucus, which is more like gak or glue, it sticks to my fingers, I can only imagine what it's doing inside my lungs. This has been going on a year now, with intermitten times without coughing stuff up, as I went a decent while without dabbing. I've recently started again, and omg I feel like I'm dying. I strangle, and I don't have a gag reflex so that even worse! My kids think I'm sick, and it scares them. I just turned 30, and I feel like I'm falling apart. I read somewhere that there is a rare condition called bronchorrea - which basically is an over production of saliva and mucus - as in upwards of 2 liters a day. That - mixed with the tar from smoking or ash particles, gives us our mucus. That's my take anyway. I will finally be going to a dr soon, so maybe I'll keeen something more. I'm hoping you guys aren't dealing with this anymore - that'll give me some hope. Idk if you guys feel like this is ruining your life; but I do.

Iam having the same thing happen to me. It's not that tonsil thing.because they describe it different. And every morning I wake up and cough it comes out. Sometimes I have to sit there and hock it out of my throat. When it comes out its smushy. Clear. Small. Circle like. And no smell. When I first notice these I thought they were worms LBS I was so scared. Then I said hold up they not moving. I looked every closely. And it's the same thing everyone else is describing. I'm glad I'm not the only one. But nobody knows the name yet

Are you using eye drops? I use drops for glaocoma and have had the same problem since I began.

I have the same thing and read it could be asthma or gerd. Their is a type of gerd that only causes coughing, no heartburn. I'm getting scoped this Friday for this. Phlegm balls, coughing with bearly any phlegm, and ear pain. This other form of gerd can cause acid to backup in ears and drs can't see it and other times it's just phlegm balls. Google silent reflux. It doesn't say anything about phlegm balls but Dr said it can cause it.

Oh my cough is daily off and on and since my Dr told me about it I notice it acts up depending on what I eat. I feel like I have to cough up phlegm but my lungs are clear.