New Reply New Topic Followed by 15 people

Pretty sure when your own meth you dont sleep.

Did you handle the meth by hand before using?. If so, then you had some on your hand. Also, some dealers use cuts like the horse vitamin MSM because it has plenty of the same "quality" characteristics(crack back, bonding, looks, etc.) as meth. MSM actually helps your body clean out unknown substances you ingest. For example, it causes prefuse sweating (this XBOX One controller has my hands sweating as I type this lol) and you sweat out the meth so the high wears off sooooooo much quicker. That causes you to use more often and you come crawling back to purchase more. I'd say your eyes then came in contact with your meth contaminated hands during picking. Be a big girl and stop using before you blind yourself and become dependent on someone else holding the flame just to get your fix.

I am a moderate yet chronic user of 30 years. What I mean by this is that I use every single day without fail but I don't binge. I go to sleep almost every single night. I continue living my life as I would without it. When I was a teenager I went overboard of course but as it turns out, I'm just way too dedicated an addict to do something that would bring an abrupt end to a party I don't ever plan on not attending. The funny thing about addiction to me is that most don't use like this. They let it own them instead and sure enough, in one way or the other, they spiral out of control and can't ever party again.

When I say party by the way, what I mean is really just to feel at home in my skin and perhaps that's why I am able to use the way I can. It doesn't "tweak" me out, I don't even feel my heart beat increase when I use. It HELPS me sleep, as opposed to hindering it and helps me to concentrate. Maybe I am one of those people who would benefit from adderall but the medical community isn't quite cutting edge in that regard and even though I'm a high functioning and very sane and healthy woman, at the age of 41, those clinicians I have spoken with still won't prescribe adderall to me because I have "SA". Not really. I have a use disorder which is different than an addiction and maybe this is because they won't allow me to try something that might work a bit better for my ADD. How often do you hear situations like this? 30 years of DAILY use? No negative ramifications? If I was a Dr. (and I will be in 2 more years actually) what I would hear from this testimony is that I am ABSOLUTELY a perfect candidate for adderall. I guess it pisses me off that I'm still going to the ghetto to buy a bag of sh*t as if I was a child instead of having something prescribed to me that I obviously benefit from and could take in a cleaner form without the risks of getting pulled over as I drive the baggie home, going to bad neighborhoods and getting batches that have chemicals both known and unknown to me mixed within them.

Anyway, meth use doesn't have to be the after school special you saw in high school. As a matter of fact, I don't think what "type" of drug a person uses is what creates the extreme and debilitating changes experienced by users, I think it's temperament because if it wasn't meth, they would go overboard with heroin, or coke, or cookies or cake. An addict does everything they love on overdrive. Lives can be just as easily destroyed with an extreme shopping habit. Another problem is that the world isn't being honest yet to one another about what "actually" constitutes the human condition. Extreme sadness, mania, paranoia, anxiety, shame, guilt, dissociative states, hysteria....these aren't mental disorders..we would like to think so...and this is our mistake because these things are all just another spot on a continuum with regard to the human condition. There are no cures for ANY of those things I just mentioned. They wax and wane, become more intense and then completely dissappear to perhaps come back again another time or never. As long as we find the human condition unacceptable, we will always be out of control.

When people start taking responsibility for their behavioral and emotional triggers, have ownership of their struggles and practice basic mindfulness without the need to judge everything they look at, using and continuing to live can go hand in hand. It's ok to have problems. It's ok to be crazy (and honestly I feel sorry for those who aren't a bit touched because there is more value in pain and struggle with regard to how much LIGHT can be found on the other side that would have never existed without it). We cause so much more damage to ourselves in the long run when trying to escape pain. People spend so much energy keeping those things that they fear most in the world just out of reach, so that this fear is literally always there, a millimeter away. Why not instead practice tolerating pain, without feeling the need to label ourselves, or judge whether we are crazy or not and understand that there is value in it and that life isn't supposed to be easy and that as a matter of fact most of us "prone to addiction" types, would be bored senseless if it was. The most horrible things I have ever experienced have contained more horror than the simplicity of addiction...addiction is a result more than it's a cause. We need to stop running and we also need to stop chasing the notion of safety, because it doesn't exist and thinking that it does, actually puts us more in harms way than anything else does.

That's my 2 cents.

Sadly there isnt really any medicine that can help with withdrawels. Just more meth. And as far as how long it will last it really depends on how bad he was using. Id say 2 to 3 days

The best things to help u deal with a meth withdrawal is eat plenty of food some some good weed and take a Xanax and stay hydrated is the most important thing to remember

Pop a xan

Far what amazing storey it touched me reading this I smoke meth and I'm trying my hardest to give up a lot of things been happing in my life reading this is making me realise thankyou for your storey.:( :)

Withdrawling from meth is just as horrible as heroin. But there are ways that you can tolerate the geumos,and shaliness and the I'm I feeling. You want to drink as much fluids as possible to get it completely out of your system. It helps you not sleep till you feel better and also with the shakiness. And if it gets to bad you can,always talk to your primary care Dr and can give,you something for,the rest . gl on your road to recovery I hope that you stick with it

I found out ny nom was on meth when i was 14 i beged her to stop abd she bever did bye the time ny 15 birthday came around i started to do whag she was doing hopeing to catch her att but it only mad things worse geg her to a rehab now befor she is too far gone to even care

We're you touching the meth with your bare hands ( I never do) well did I've been clean for over a month but maybe the meth little shards were sticking to your fingers then you transplanted them by touching your eyer

Thanks, both of your answers really did inform me! I would be a complete id**t to carry on while I am already addicted to opiats. I'm going to clinic

I wouldnt call it that cause it mainly is from being up to long and if you mess with your eyes when your hands are grimy. I've had gooey layer across my eye and had my eye swell up big time but the other thing have no idea. FYI only happened to me a couple times when I was running around more

Hi,my name is daughter, sister,aunt, mother, grandma ! U wanna know something, I've been using since I was 18 yrs old my son was 6 months ,A man, who I thought I needed to be complete,cause I was no longer with baby daddy ,well ,he thought aw has ! Girl pregnant not married " WELFARE CHECK ! He thought he was gonna get me strung out & control me & my $ ! But all n all wasn't my $ was my sons ,well he got me strung out ,he was kicked to the curb ,took me 2 yrs, by then I was to late slamming coke ,heroin ,it was all bad ,hurt people I loved ,for caught steeling ,went to jail,my son went with my brother, now why on GODS green earth did I not learn my lesson ! I don't now ,well now I'm 50 yrs, old still doing the same sh*t ! Except the slamming coke turned into smoking crack ! I can honestly say I quite that ,for a long time, I just bye it on occasions now ,just to see if its changed ,guess what ? IT HASN'T ! Noe on methadone & heroin & sometimes crystal if its free ,or I buy $5,nothing more,in between 18 & 50 ,I've been to prison in and out of jail ,lost my children get them back to lose again ,went from stealing to pan handling to prostitution ,to a trick turn into provider ,I call him my night in shining armor! Why ? I'm not on the streets, my kids talk to me ,I see my grand kids ,and the only reason I'm able to do this is because of lies my son thinks I'm clean ,now in between 18 & ,50 I also buried 2 children ,not because of my drug use or neglect ,I don't know why it happened, I just know I've been a dope fine for over 30 yrs,when am I gonna not want to use,actually I just would like to get to the poinyin my life where I can say , I DON'T WANT TO. USE ANY MORE ! But I can't even say that because it would be a lie ,To myself no one else ,just to me ,WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE ? I've lost so much behind my addiction, now I'm saying ' I'm gonna die a dope fine ' why don't I want to stop using drugs ? My kids said that I loved drugs more than them ! I said NO ! I will not dye for the drugs ,but I would die for you ,I'm very careful when I use cause I don't want to OD. It'll hurt my children and I've hurt them enough in their life,can anyone help me understand my dilemma ? Please! Thanks

Wow such awesome stories. On August 27, 2002 i reached my all time bottom. I went into mental health hosp year and hafe, treatment center year and half, then rehab 3 months. I was done. But through out the years, i just wasnt functioning correctly. After 2011 i decided to become a truck driver. Story short i was con by this black guy, itcwasnt enough that he stole everything from my 20x20 storage he stole my sisters diamond braclet and her wedding ring from former hubby. My sister didnt tell me whst he stoll until August 2016, when i got home i was with this duchbag who thought he ruled the roast. He even tried moving his 17 son his 15 gf ahd there 1 yr baby, i had drank a few times so technically i wasnt clean and sober. I havent drank since September 1, 2016. However ive been working on my past, knowing the situation sonit becomes a solution and move on. Well i had bought tickets to the joan jet concert. Something snapped. My friend since 2nd grade was getting married and i wasnt invited. All my life ive never been wanted. Im a product of mom having a 3 month fling, she tried to cause a miscarriage but here i am
There was a fatal accident so i had to back track, so i stopped at this girls place her hubby just pased. After about 30 mins this girl walks in, omfg not one tooth, and her face was pickrd at. She thought i was related to the DA we share the same last name. When i went into the bathroom, thinking this is wrong she put a micki in my soda, herion and meth other sh*t. She was delt with, however the meth wouldnt shut up, i ended up losing my 15 years but i could not get a sponsor, for real i was told im from California their for im to angry, what! In the end of march i started using i get it mailed to me, i want to quit, but so afraid of what happen 15 years ago. I wasnt taught how to cope in life.I see a therapist every week. My family hates me because of that black guy stealing from my sister, my sons have no respect for mme, never been aloud to take them to McDonalds for that matter,
My point is ive caused a couple absence but i got antibiotics but i must stop, i need to find my way in life again, no one likes being around me, im told im a total b***h. Im to blunt. I dont think im that bad but i want off this, completely. But scared to death of the withdrawals and doing this alone. Ive told my therTherapist i was doing this, anyway in the end i wasnt going to meetings cant et a sponsor, i live in a very small town.....HELP IM ABLE TO GO a few days, but then my Fibromyagia and ALS kick into high gear. Theres more but im sure ive written to much as it is,

What kind of damage can snorting ice do to your throat I snorted some and the day after I woke up with my throat soar but the pain didn't last no more then a two days but when I looked at my throat it was swollen and had a small hole on the same side that was swollen. Guess I'm trying to ask is can it put holes in your throat from snorting