How to deal with extra calories? I have been practicing all sorts of workout ever since I was a teenager. Now I am 29 years old and even though I am in a good shape I still have extra fat that I cannot get rid off. It looks like I was never able to comprehend of a healthy diet program. The more I stressed my body, the more I ate without sustaining my appetite at al. How do I deal with that?

It seems to me that you have intensified basic self-preserverance instinct in you. You eat as much as you can, any time you can. If not for workout, I guess you would have serious problem with weight. I do not think that you could deal easily with this problem just with diets. First of all, I do not think you could last in diet. What you need is slowly changing your eating habits. If you eat three meat sandwiches or something like that, cut it to two and a half, not two, you will get to that later. Stop drinking a liter of juice, take 0.75l. I mention these figures because I had similar problems and it took me almost 2 years to change my eating habits but I did it. I hope you will too.