I am in huge, very huge problem.

OK, hello to everyone first. But maybe from my post at the beginning you were able to notice what is my problem.

I am sorry if I make some mistakes at the beginning, but I am very hard to focus to certain things. And all those problems happen to me because of my depression.

Well, the biggest problem is because depression made me angry and I cannot focus anymore. And I really don't know what to do anymore about this.

Anyone has the same or similar problem? What to do about this? Tnx!

Superstar

Well, I really can notice from your post that you are angry. I don't know why or how, but I just can see that and I am really sorry about this. 

That is irritable depression. This usually happens when sadness becomes different and you start to feel anger. You are helpless in this case. 

But you need to tell me when this started to happen to you? And the most important thing, have you consult anybody about this? Have you seen a doctor and talk about your problems?

I believe that you haven't, because you are not able to focus...But you should do that...

Hi there Hannah. Well, to be honest with you, I don't have an idea when my sadness and my fatigue become to be different. I also don't have an idea when I began to be angry. Maybe it all started to happen when my boyfriend dumped me for another girl (read, my good friend) and at the beginning I was really sad about this. I didn't leave my dorm for couple of days. When I left my dorm for the first time, I met them and than I started to be very angry. I am now not able to control my anger, I am not able to focus on my exams... nothing. No, I haven't visited a doctor. We have this doctor at the university. Is that ok?

Superstar

Hi there Angry Bird.

Well, you do know the cause why and when your sadness become anger. That is very important and it can be a clue for your treatment. Yes, it is totally OK to visit this type of doctor because they are there for you. I don't think that you should avoid him. He can help you, but of course, you need to talk to him and tell him everything that has happened to you.

But trust me, everything.

He will find a proper therapy for you, because this condition requires a therapy. Maybe you don't have to use medications. 

Contributor

That is very irritable condition. When you can't focus anymore, it is really annoying and it makes you even more angry and depressed. Anyway, quick to anger and quick to tears, we found very irritable. When children are irritable, they are easily frustrated, and we do know that. But when we talk to the adults, they also show irritability by becoming easily angered or frustrated, allowing small annoyances to take on inappropriate significance, or having trouble filtering out a sharp word or impatient sigh. But they can't become "normal" again like kids can. My sister needed to visit an expert for this and yes - she needed to use some pills. Those pills were helping her have concentration again. 

Contributor

The way I see it, you know what your problem is but you don't really want to do anything about it. I hope you do understand that nobody can do this on your behalf, nobody can fight this instead of you, you have to do it yourself.

You should talk to a psychologist rather than to a doctor. You need a psychologist if you want to completely overcome this, or to at least learn how to cope with it. There are also medications for depression like antidepressants and stuff but I wouldn't recommend you to use these if you can already use natural remedies.

You are not angry because of your depression, you are angry because you are stuck with this condition and you don't think that you are getting any better. When it comes to the fact that you cannot focus, it's the same with everyone suffering from depression, it's quite a common thing.

You need to do something about this, I would recommend you to talk to your doctor first in order for him to tell you how to overcome this and what to do next in order to treat this. I mean, I know what you should do but it would be better if your doctor told you this.

Resident

I somehow agree with Guest about everything that he said, I think that he is right.

Depression is a hard disorder to deal with, been there, done that, I don't know what to tell you. My friends helped me a lot, I had a lot of friends and I didn't really understand how good they were until this happened to me, they helped me overcome this, I wouldn't have made it on my own. I was also visiting a psychologist once a week and he told me as well later that my friends played a big role in my story of overcoming depression.

Contributor

That is exactly what I was telling her, to talk to a psychologist because not everybody has friends, for example, I don't have a friend to whom I'd talk to if I was suffering from depression or just feeling bad or something. That is why psychologist is good, she will have someone to talk to, even if she has friends, she should still talk to a psychologist. I don't think a doctor could really help her with anything, he could only redirect her to a psychologist, maybe she could get a free psychologist that way, other than that, no use of a doctor, I think.