Hi, I have a problem with my workout routine. I have been weight lifting for some time now. I am very satisfied with my development, except for one thing. My triceps just don't seem to develop in the same speed as the rest of my muscles. Do you have some advice on what I should do to develop my triceps?

Hi, developing triceps really takes a lot of effort. I also have the same problem as you, but I have decided not to push myself too hard to achieve better triceps development. Instead, I am satisfied with my toned and firm triceps, since I really don't have time to devote to this matter. For my triceps I do close grip barbell presses to build the mass, than regular and reverse cable pressdowns. My trainer also told me that I should do weighted dips to get better results, but I find this exercise to strenuous, so I don't do it every time. As I said, with these exercises I have achieved my goals when it comes to triceps development. If you do not find this exercises enough demanding, you should talk to your trainer at the gym about maybe changing the way you work out. If you put more attention to your triceps, I am sure you will develop them as the rest of your body.