Hello everyone, my problems started with extreme bloating and indigestion after eating spicy or greasy food, so I avoided them as much as possible. But with time it got worse, I had diarrhea after every meal. I am not sure what is happening with me. The doc did tests for c. difficile and other parasites, but all negative. Any idea?

hi norrie, i have the same symptoms but it is also IBS go 2 ya doctor and ask about it x x

I have suffered with IBS for years off and on and had diarrhea all the time. Since giving birth in 2001 it has gotten worse, so I have tried different things, calcium… that never seemed to work. Then I got really desperate and decided to try again. I started taking one right after each meal and I couldn't believe it. I actually got constipated so much that I had to cut the dose! I haven't had a stomach ache since.