I can only provide you an article about Dingo Dog urine... I have no idea why there has been a dearth of Romanian stories. Maybe the World Cup is keeping them busy.

Dingo urine a magic elixir?

SYDNEY: Australian researchers say they have discovered a new repellent that can help with everything from rehabilitating old mine sites to reducing the amount of roadkill. It's dingo urine.

Researchers at Curtin University have been startled by the effectiveness of urine from Australia's wild dogs in scaring off kangaroos which chew through areas of new-growth vegetation.

The university's Michael Parsons said the discovery could have important applications in helping to re-establish plant life on old mine sites by repelling kangaroos, which number in the tens of millions.

Researchers looked at the effectiveness of chemicals found in the urine of dingoes and non-native predators like coyotes.

"When we presented tame kangaroos with coyote urine, they became interested in the new smell, but when presented with the dingo urine they were startled and fled," Parsons said.

He said on Tuesday that the effect of urine on wild kangaroos was even more dramatic.

Parsons' team is looking at ways of delivering the repellent effectively at mine sites and how much would be needed, as well as whether it could be used to reduce the number of collisions between kangaroos and vehicles on outback roads.

He said the university was also trying to isolate and synthesise the active chemicals in dingo urine so that it could be made in quantities large enough to be commercially viable.

For now, the university is receiving supplies of the real thing from Australia's Dingo Conservation Society, but he said how it is gathered is a tightly held secret.

"At one stage we fashioned a little urine catcher to walk dingoes and collect it from, but that tended to be risky," Parsons said.

dang....I could use some of that to keep the rabbits from eating my plants up......

The effects of Dingo urine have been known for years, and originally by Adam O'Neill in his book Living with the Dingo. Barry Oakman from ADCA spoke of it's effects about 40 years ago.
Worth about $1000/ lt , trying to collect it is a tricky operation.
No dingo likes anyone or thing near it's penis.

NFW am I using dingo piss in my garden! :hysteria:

The Dingo took my baby! :hysteria:

Aire can get a job cathing the Dingos :teehee:

I read on another site that one way to keep animals from your garden is to install (ready?) a couple of those singing fish plaques. When the animal comes by, the sensor activates the singing Bass and scares the animal away.