I was smoking crystal meth for several days and my eyes started to bother me. I looked in the mirror, and i have yellow discharge comming out of my eyes. Should I be concerned??? What do I do??? Why is this happening????

well..... your on crystal meth. there is really nothing i can tell you cause i never smoked it. you might wanna seek help though... might be smart

If you are smoking METH - yellowing stuff coming out of your eyes should be the least of your concerns.

How long where u up 4? It could be a just the dope frikkin with Ur head I did it 4 6 years and that never happend 2 me so ya kinda weird tho

Hi there,
I am not sure what do you expect from us to tell you? You have to get of this drug as soon as you can. It seems to be affecting your eyes in very dangerous way. If you have any discharges from the eyes that are not tears you need to be worried. You should see your doctor because this can also be cause by some disease. You can try to wash your eye with clean water but I am not sure will this be enough to stop this process. You need to get of the meth in order not to have problems with your vision.

All the best,
Danella

Lucky1 wrote:

Although everyoneS either misinformed, biased or jaded opinion is at least interesting maybe I can shed some light. Sleep is something our body needs for various reasons one of which is to rest and "rejuvinate" our eyes. Our eyes are meant to be,and at their best when kept moist. Obvi when on meth you tend to skip your bed time and expose our eyes to extended hours of airtime. Take also into consideration meth causes dehydration, and "repetitve tendencies" like noticing the discharge wiping it away, and maybe even without you noticing that becomes your "tick" for the night. And with your mind going a hundred miles a minute do you remember when you last washed your hands? My advice is get into the habit of washing hands often, keeping eye drops (preferably "lubricating" drops like genteal) and washing your face with a simple antibactieral soap at least every 12hrs. You should also try to give yourself a timeline, like smoke all day up all night, smoke,up all day SLEEP. That saying "I'm going to rest my eyes" thats an actual thing

To Lucydiamonds1:
Thank you so much for your informative post. I have a family member who is an addict and is also suffering from the same issue posted in the question about meth and their eyes. I will be passing this on in hopes they can have some comfort while I convince them to seek help for their addiction.

no, no you're fine.

Okay for once you should stop smoking. Second see a doctor they are there for a reson. The doctors can help you with the eye discharge and your smoking problem.

This is NORMAL, don't get paranoid. Easier said then done I know. While using meth and after you stop this can and typically happens. Breathe. Meth is a bunch of various poisons put together as you know. Your body does not keep the meth in your body. What is coming out of your eyes is meth. And no you cannot get high off of what is coming out of your body. What youdo is wipe your eyes. The only thing that will stop all of the stuff you don't like is to quit and stay clean. That is your choice. I won't preach. Learn about meth and it helps a lot when you learn from people who do meth and people who used to. Many people may disagree with parts of my post and what I'm going to say next. Be careful and safe using. You will quit when you want to quit if you choose to. Remember - do not forget to breathe and blink. Best of luck to you.

- Recoverying drug addict and yes meth was one. Some of what I talked about I personally found helpful and had been through. Be safe kid..

I too also have the yellow discharge ckming iut my eyes after smoking crystal....I can't seem to find anyone else who has had the problem...even people who I know have used for years....

im a heavy meth user and my left eye does it every time i smoke, it bothers the hell out of me and my eye gets soo gooped up everytime, i dont know why but its been doin it for bout a year now, ive used meth on and off for 8 years. Im looking for an answer as well

Its hard to take someone seriously when they don't know the difference between off and of. And the rest of the comments are moronic. My take is it is an infection of the eye, often caused by eye strain due to lack of sleep. Get on an antibiotic regiment and cool the sh*t for at least two weeks.

I also exp this problem and it causes such a stink that it has become my nighty tick. I love the feeling of finding that goop and pulling it out so much that i constantly pick at my eyes. I know that is only adding to the problem but it's so addicting . I wipe the goop on my mirror afterwards to see how stringy i can get it

same I need to know