I 24 YEARS OLD AND BEEN HAVING Dizziness Nausea Diarrhea FOR THE PAST 4 DAYS COULD IT BE FOOD POISON? IM NOT SUR BUT I KNW IM CALLIG THE DOCTOR SOMTHING DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT MY STOMACH IS SORE I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT AN DLET ME KNW WHAT THIS COULD BE I ALSO GET DIZZY SPELLS I HOPE ITS NOTHIN SERIOUS! :-(

Because it has only been present for about 4 days i would not worry. it doesn't seem something serious and chances are a dorctor will give you Dioralyte to balance the electrolytes in your body so that you dont lose anything important (minerals ect)

The best this to do is keep drinking PLENTY of water and avoid eating junk food ( it gives you gas, Gas + diarrhoea don't mix well) If you have a bug it needs to work its way out i would stay away from work/uni until the bug has run its course for about a week if the problem persists go to the doctor. Also when you go they will ask you for a urine sample so they can check nothing is out of the ordinary ( e.g passing certain chemicals or if you're pregnant)

But dont panic that is what doctors are there to do.