i received an email from zbzsjihst @ melian.hja.XYZ Subject: ya longer lc lifej.

I wonder if this zbzsjihst guy is for real? i don't know about you guys, but ya longer lc lifej all the time. After all these junk emails i get, someone finally yas lc lifflej wrzzpip as much as i do! Hot dog! i'll see you suckers later. i'm off to hja yt flbgr. Gj!

My ISP mangles the spam it doesn't trap, as well. ;)

The use the jibberish to make it past the spam filters. You or your ISP probably don't have ya longer lc lifej on your list of hot words to delete.

But I suspect you already know this :wink:

i suspect any day now i'm going to receive a spam email with a subject line that says, RE: Your mother has died!

I get a lot of strange stuff on my hotmail account. I've blocked many of the email addresses and a few domains, but now I think they use fake addies from Yahoo and other places.

Seems like a waste of effort to block them, I don't think they ever use the same addy twice. I jest ignore them.

My ISP, blocks a lot as well, I still get at least one penis enlargement ad a week, though. 8O

I haven't had any of those in a long time. Doing a lot of research the subject eh?

See, once you buy from them, you're on their mailing list forever! :wink: :oops:

My web host has a really good filter that I can use that catches most of the SPAM but someone in the office complained because it was labeling her "FWD: FWD: FWD: FWD: Too Funny, You've got to try this! " e-mails that she forwards on to everyone else as SPAM so I had to turn it off. :(

I've gotten a few of those too....I ignor them. but now I've gotten a few enlarge your breasts.....I'm starting to wonder if they can see through my screen!!!!

You need to put a sticky dot over the camera lens on your laptop and your phone.

I haven't had any of those penis enlargement ads in a long time, maybe they noticed how old I am.

I still get at least one penis enlargement a week, though. 8O
8O 8O And Mrs. Cappy is ok with that? :wink:

See, once you buy from them, you're on their mailing list forever! :wink: :oops: No way! 8O Methinks I'll be having a serious conversation with SOMEONE in my house.