I sometimes do.

Spanish

once German and once in Japanese (my cousin is Japanese)

Nope, never.

I have students who do though.

:mrgreen:

I don't know any foreign languages, so no.

That's the thing! I'm not fluent in Spanish or anything. I speak hither tither Spanish, just enought to get me arrested in Mexico, but nothing good, but I dream fluent. I understand fluent in my dreams, but when I awaken... nothin.... back to fuzzy. It's weird I tell ya!

Don't you speak CAJUN? "home is where you make it" ala Joe Dirt

Hmmm. A few words. But to be honest, when the assistant coach on The Waterboy talks, I can't understand a thing he says either.

I think that's the whole allure of Cajunspeak. You can insult a person and they'll never know it. Even another Cajun. But darn if they don't have the best food ANYWHERE!

He!! no, that's freaky. :umno:

I doubt it. I don't remember 3/4s of my dreams at all. But 3/4s of the ones I do are in black and white. Other languages, though? No.