Hello, my cousin Sandra from Australia came yesterday to visit me. I was so surprised because I didn’t saw her for a years now. I talk with her on the skype almost every week, but it is so different when you see her in front of you :) She is vegetarian since she moved in Australia, and se mentioned me a lot of times how happy she is with this lifestyle program. I was talking that I am fat, and that I always change my diet programs and diet pills. She was listening to me, and she brought me Quadralean weight loss pills. I always wanted to use them, but I am a little bit skeptical because I don’t know how Quadralean weight loss pills work?

Do you know?

Hello, you should not be afraid. But, it would be nice to visit some doctor, just to see are you able to use those pills. Now, I am sorry for telling you this, but I was reading that, according to a lot of different research, this weight loss supplement do not work as claimed. Now, this one works as almost every other diet pills , but looks like that results are not so good as they claimed before. I don’t know, please consult your doctor, and see what is going to happen. I am not saying that you will not lose your pounds, but maybe it will take a lot of months to see some results.

My friend was not happy with those pills as well. 

Hi everyone, at first, I have to say that I am satisfied customer, and I am using Quadralean diet pills for one year and four months. It worked for me just for now, and I think that they are still working. I lost my weight in a shortly time, and I am very satisfied. I had over 60 extra pounds (I know, it is a lot, a lot). So far, I’ve lost 40 pounds and I can tell you that I am happier than ever! I had some side – effects at the beginning, but that is all.
I would like to recommend everyone to try it, and you can be sure that you will see some results if you follow some diet program and eat healthy.
Have a nice day!