My daughter was on the shot about 2 years got off in january this year and never got her period should i worry

Hi, I really hope you receive this message. It's been a while since you posted and I would love to hear if anything has changed for you.

I started my depo injection when I was 16 and stopped at 19... I'm nearly 22 now and I'm still struggling. I would not say that I am trying to get pregnant but I can categorically tell you that I haven't not been trying therefore it's a complete chance I could be but every period comes and every period goes and I have never ever caught... it's not coincidence I do not think. I know all that I ever want is to have my own children as I spend my life minding everyone else's whilst working in a nursery.

I feel like depo is at fault and something needs doing really... I would love to hear more from you.

Vick x

While in the Navy at age 19 I received the depo shot. I was never the same. I have chronic migraines, depression and PCOS. I have a lot of medical issues. I am now 40 and have been infertial since then. I've given up hope. I've always thought Depo was to blame. This company needs to pay for our medical issues alongside our broken hearts from being childless.

Hi im the very same off depo 3 and half yrs my son is 5 iv no priods we really wats another baby

Did the Depo for 5 yrs, sometimes back to back (without down time to menstruate). Stopped birth control all together after getting married, wanted to cycle regularly again and have so since 3 months off it. I am now 39 and haven't been trying but haven't been opposed to getting pregnant. Husband and I now wonder if those years on Depo from 25 yrs old till 30 changed my body to not be as receptive to pregnancy. Starting to read up on more descriptive information on what the progestrin manipulation, long-term effects are. Info that wasn't readily available at the time...I had no issues while on it but wish I looked more into it changing my body as I was taking it over a course of time. Hope the info helps, finally done another, more natural way to avoid pregnancy is my advice.

i am 28 years old i was put on the depo shot at 16 iat 20 i tryed to have a baby and instead was told i had emdometroices and now i can not have kids at all how do i sue the company this is wrong they have took my chance of being a mother away and i want justice

depends on where you live may be i can help

I share your opinion an was just diagnosed with pcos after just one shot of depo.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Not alone. I am in your exact boat and trying to find ways to rid my body of these toxins. Nothing has worked yet but still hopeful. The weight gain is the worst for me.

Has anyone in here been pregnant since the depo? I am looking into a class action lawsuit.

Hi my name is Theresa I took depo right after my 2 no son was bor for 15 long yrs no gaps he is now 22 I got married in 2006 and came off it 2010 I was never told I may not be able to had kids again since 2011 we have been trying and nothing please help me

Oh - I can get pregnant... they just don't "stick."

I had three children, in 2005, 2006, and 2007 - and had the Depo shot right after the last. Since then, I miscarry (conceive 3-5 times/year, yes, for the past almost 10 years) around 5-6 weeks but it HAS gone as far as 8 weeks. I've been to several OBs and paid thousands of dollars in appts, testing, and progesterone prescriptions with no positive results and no answers.

At a certain point, you try to think of each miscarriage as a real beast of a late period. I tested positive again this morning and am mired down in sadness again. I shouldn't have come looking for it.

I had a shot of Depo after having my son. I too suffer from PCOS and never was pregnant again.