Hi!

I have bad acne scars (deep and visible even with makeup) from years of acne and I am desperately looking for something that can help me get rid of my scars. 

DermalMD makes good promises and many people on the internet say that it works well, but I am honestly not sure how much of these reviews are honest and how much are part of the marketing. So I am asking here to see if people have real life experience with DermalMD for acne scars. If you have used it, how did it work for you, what results did you see, and how fast?

Thanks!

I used their product over a year ago based on good reviews. I think I just saw what I wanted to see if you get me... like you say I was quite desperate to get good results and just hoped that it would deliver. All I can say based on using dermalmd, and I'm not the only one saying this if you look (you got to look for bad reviews not just what you want to see) is that this is a total rip off that does nothing and it's just hot hair based on online marketing. They might as well be selling hot air some people will still buy it. Don't buy it if you want results, ask your doctor for a referral to real adult acne treatment for scars.

I disagree that DermalMD scar serum does not work. Scar serums in general are not a magical solution that rid you of scars that were formed over a long period time in a few days! The thing about the DermalMD serum is that it contains many ingredients that do indeed target scars and help smooth out skin, which in itself is a sign that it would have a good chance of at least leading to some improvement.

They include aloe vera, tea tree oil, squalane, and many, many others. The ingredients should boost collagen and help cell turnover, plus increase the elasticity of the skin.

Note I have NOT tried it myself yet but I am planning to. I really want to see how it works but I am not going in with a negative expectation. What is the point, you know?

Celebrity

I have no personal experience with Dermal MD Scar Serum whatsoever, nor do I have acne scars, but when I heard the term "rip off" thrown around, I had to look it up! I see that the Dermal MD Scar Serum costs $62 for 0.5 ml, which yes, is a tad on the expensive side for a brand that is not exactly well known, or at least not that I know of. 

If you can easily spare $62, you don't have much to lose. If you don't like the thought of spending that on something that doesn't work though, I would look for something that is made by a proven brand and has many positive reviews. 

I'll help you search when I have a sec. 

Celebrity

Oh, there are SO MANY acne scar removal serums and creams on the market! I honestly had no idea. 

Now keep in mind that I have not personally tried any of these and know little about this topic, but these should help you in your search for a good acne scar removal cream:

• Mario Badescu Whitening Mask

• Kiehl's Since 1851 Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution

• derma e Scar Gel

• Mederma Scar Cream Plus

• Proactiv+ Mark Correcting Pads

All are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than the Dermal MD Scar Serum and are known and reputable brands. I know where I would place my bet! You can even get several of these for the price of that one Dermal MD jar. 

Celebrity

This is always so hard, isn't it? Having rosacea myself, I know what you are talking about. Every once in a while someone will recommend a product or you will find one on the internet that promises results, and you, wanting those results, have to decide whether taking a chance on that product is worthwhile. 

Internet reviews can be written by paid employees of the companies in question, and blog posts can be sponsored also. 

I try to remind myself that a few generations ago, rather than dealing with a sea of potential misinformation, people had less access to information, period. How did they choose products then? Reputable sources of information might include friends, doctors, estheticians, and so on. If you do not know anybody with the same problem, your healthcare provider is perhaps the most logical source to turn to. 

Celebrity

Hey,

I know everybody is different, but personally, I always start with the simplest possible solutions and work my way up from there. The simplest solutions are household products and other natural products. 

Lemon and honey, for example, are both known to reduce scars, lightening the skin and reducing the damage. Making daily masks does a very good job at healing shallow new sites that may otherwise turn into scars, something I know from experience. For older scars, which are trickier, diluted tea tree oil is also very good. Some people use apple cider vinegar for scar reduction, and though I cannot recommend that to you from personal experience, it certainly sounds like it is worth a try. 

Rosie

I have had 2 children.I have cute (lol) tiger stripes. Its really very odd. I was so happy to find Dermalmd Serum. It works wonders on my stretch marks. Ideally, you should buy this when you first get pregnant. It also too good if you buy this like you are trying to become pregnant. It nourishes and hydrates your skin, helping with elasticity.  I am in love with this serum!

I used stretch mark cream religiously during my first pregnancy and had no stretch marks till the ninth month. Then it all erupted like a volcano. Actually, I don't have that many stretch marks, but the ones I do have are really deep and even a decade on, they are very visible. I didn't bother with stretch mark cream during my second pregnancy as I thought it didn't work by then.

Do you think Dermalmd serum could help me even after all this time? That's not the one I used at the time, so I'm willing to try if there's any chance it will improve my skin.

Dermalmd Scar serum & Rosacea serum I have used before its working great! Can recommend to the people who are looking for the same problem. They can purchase it and can use it with confident.

I had very bad acne scar on my face. Everyone started to call me Crater face girl. And this really damaged my confidence. Tjat situvation Dermalmd gives it hand to me. I used this serum for 3 weeks my scar are completely gone. I trust this product.

3 years back I had affected with big chickenpox. It left the scars in my whole body. My bro ordered and asked me to use for a month. But in 2 weeks I noticed the changes. And it took for me 3 months to cure complete scars on my body. I used toally 7 bottles of Dermalmd scar serum.

Dermalmd helps me to get rid of acne scars completely. I am a college girl and scars spoiled my appearance. I was very shame of that. But I am looking very attractive now, if my friends say about this crores of butterflies flying in my heart.