Yes, Definitely It will help to get rid of acne scars with cheapest price. Dermalmd is the no one in quality as well as in the market.  I tried this for 4 years before. I am happy they are still top in the market.

The ingredients of this serum is all natural and awesome result for acne scars. working great! Five Stars!

Don't trust any of the endorsements posted here either, for this product or Foderma. They have people posing as real customers who aren't, and they're spamming forums all over the place. I moderate a medical information community, and they have spammed our site with these fake endorsement. Every single IP address from every endorser traced to Jaipur, India. Gee, what are the odds? I'm finding the same language here and on other forums. Shoppers, hold onto your wallets.

Yes, it will help to get rid of acne scars with the cheapest price. Dermalmd has given me a wonderful result. I tried this on last year. I am sure they are still on top in the store.

New Member
1 post

had very bad looking acne scars on my face. I have undergone for the DermalMD products and I am completely pleased with this. Really brilliant product. Very good experience. will refer to everybody.

New Member
1 post

I have exasperated many makes of ointment/serum for acne scars. Finally, I got a gud one from my is dermalmd. It’s really effective product.

New Member
1 post

There is no qns like that from DermalMD. I believe after tested it out. So I can suggest you. 

New Member
1 post

Dermalmd is Valuable product. My scars are completely gone. Don’t think too much about quality. Just buy one bottle and I will come to know the result. We can believe it.

New Member
1 post

Dermalmd is Lucidity brand which is available in the market. It definitely works to remove acne scars

New Member
1 post

If we want to Get Rid Of acne scars means we should need to choose this brand. Its shows Acumen.

New Member
1 post

We are very Delight to say abt Dermalmd brand to relive from acne scars. Many of them using in my PG.

New Member
1 post

Mine Fortune!!! to get this to recover my acne scars. Thank you very much to my dear friend to help to get it.

New Member
1 post

I know well about dermalMD. I had DermalMD’s Glute Booster. So now we are enjoying real feel every day.

This is a hoax
I wouldnt suggest anyone to buy this

I bought dermalmd scar serum and its 0.5 oz i think really little and I’ve used it for less than a week and its almost over just a little bit remains

The product doesn’t work at all

I have used it for my scars only at night and it never worked

Some would say that you should use it day and night for best result

Imagine its 0.5 oz
Reallly really little

It would never be enough for day and night

It will be over really soon

For 70 dollars smthing i paid
This is sh*t
Don’t waste your money
You’ll have better opportunities on amazon

New Member
1 post
I was bought this for my wife. She is now get back her Loveliness back.